i am currently attempting to make my first project guitar, and i needed some information about pretty much everything, dont want to jump into a $300 investment in a guitar and stop halfway through due to either missing tools, wrong fitting parts, ETC.

i currently have someone offering me a LTD KH 202 body with the bridge EMG-HZ with the floyd it came with plus another, not sure if the floyd is in working condition from what i'm hearing. (What would that be worth without a neck)

so, here are my questions;

What tools will i need to build a guitar from the body upwards? (I have the basics; Phillips and flat head screwdrivers, a multi-use guitar tool i bought from the local music show (Has the hex/allan keys for messing around with floyds/Strat style tremolo)

I know that i have to invest in some more tools before i attempt to make my first project, so if you can let me know of some REASONABLY priced tools to make it with I would appreciate it.

thanks
Current Playing Gear:
Johnson DeQ 2 Distortion Pedal
Peavey ValveKing 1x12 50W Tube Combo
Cool Cat Chorus Pedal
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Ernie Ball Wah Pedal
Assuming you have a compatable neck & body, all you should really need is a few screwdrivers and a soldering iron.
Well, if you have a body all you really need is just a screwdriver so you can bolt all the parts onto it and a soldering iron to connect the wiring. If you plan to re-finish it, you'll need a spray gun, sandpaper (or a sander) and all the other necessary items involved in finishing (thinner, clearcoat, etc.)..
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT
hey, would $45 be good for a LTD KH 202 Body with a EMG-HZ bridge pickup with 2 floyds that may or may not work?
Current Playing Gear:
Johnson DeQ 2 Distortion Pedal
Peavey ValveKing 1x12 50W Tube Combo
Cool Cat Chorus Pedal
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Ernie Ball Wah Pedal
Yeah thats not a bad deal. Then all you really need are the electronics a neck with locking nut and some tuners and you would be set as long as 1 of the floyd was is good working condition.
Yeah, all you'll need is a soldering iron. If you have any more questions, head over to GB&C, those folks can tell you pretty much everything you need to know about putting guitars together.