I've always played strictly on my bridge pickup for rhythm with dual bucker guitars. Can anyone suggest me any bands that use the middle position(I know someone will say Metallica but please NOOOOOOO) for some awesome rhythms? I figure I may as well make use of both pickups to get some good sounds.

Any other basic EQ suggestions for this position vs. the bridge?
the Gazette - Burial Applicant, Chizuru.

Nightmare - Can You Do It?

More mids/low mids than bass or highs. Just add treble for definition, but the low/mids play to the rounded sound of that position really well.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
the Gazette - Burial Applicant, Chizuru.

Nightmare - Can You Do It?

More mids/low mids than bass or highs. Just add treble for definition, but the low/mids play to the rounded sound of that position really well.

You are a constant help tonight!

Thanks man.
Haha I just realized I just answered your other thread too. No worries man.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I'd never use the middle position for distorted rhythm, but to me it's the best option for clean tones and on super Strats and other bright guitars it can be great for lead tones. A lot of it depends on what the two pickups are.
Quote by grohl1987
I'd never use the middle position for distorted rhythm, but to me it's the best option for clean tones and on super Strats and other bright guitars it can be great for lead tones. A lot of it depends on what the two pickups are.

Very true. It all depends on what tone you want, with my EMGs I find I always need both on to sound good. The bridge is too bright and the neck is too boomy.

If it sounds good and adds to the expression you want to throw out it is all good.

I think a lot of pro guitar players do more with pups than we know.
But in general the neck is always bright and further twords the neck is warmer.
What the hell!!!