I was wondering what type of bridge this is. I want to set the intonation, but I can't find any place to make the adjustments, and all guides online don't show where it is on this type of bridge.
Last edited by Payter at Jan 1, 2012,
Quote by King Donkey
It's a bloody big one, I'll give you that.

Just looked up some bridges, I think it's similar to the Fender two-point synchronised tremolo.
West Ham United
and here I was hoping you were a twelve. It's either a wilkinson or a wilkinson copy
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
It doesnt really look like the saddle has any way of moving.
YEAH! ಠ_ಠ
wilkonson -style trem. If you loosen up the strings you should be able to move the saddles by hand. Not the most precise way to do things, but I don't see many other options!
Some cheap ishy Yamahaha thing
Ya I would flip it over and check from the back. My Kahler tremlo adjusts from the rear/under/backside....it sucks.
And if nothing there, which may be the case.....you cant adjust it(hell there is not even a individual string hight adjustment)....thats why its a cheap guitar.
Just be glad it is not a PRS you paid 3500 for and cant adjust intonation.
What the hell!!!
Hey post a pic of the whole guitar...the flame top looks nice!
What the hell!!!