So I recently got a wireless guitar system and I was wondering how people clip it to their guitar straps. I have an audio technica free way 200 series wireless guitar system so maybe it's the model. It has the guitar plug in, a clip, and this little antenne wire dangly thing. The box said to keep it dangling. When I use try to attach it to my strap, it slides down and I get sad and urinate myself so I usually clip it to my pants. So please help. And don't say "just keep it clipped to your pants man" because that's not what I asked haha. I want to attach it to my strap for better mobility while playing. So any help would be nice
i put mine on my strap and tape it in place so it doesn't slide around and if i need to change guitars i just switch straps too
Quote by guitarguydm123
i put mine on my strap and tape it in place so it doesn't slide around and if i need to change guitars i just switch straps too

Not a bad idea haha. And yeah I'd have to switch the strap as well because I have strap locks on all my guitars, but only one strap haha. Thank you man.