I put this here because I don't know where else to put it, because I am a newb here.

All Bruce Springsteen tabs are not working for me. It says it is Blocked in my country. I checked, and other people have this problem also. It is weird because last month I could access those tabs. Also, I have been on this site for a while without an account, and never did it block me like this. I thought it would be a label problem, which is weird because Springsteen is under Columbia. I checked, and Beatles, Dylan, and The Byrds are not blocked. I was wondering the reason behind this, and are there any plans to allow these tabs to be accessed? Thanks.
There are lots of tabs blocked in various countries due to legal reasons.

You're new, so I'll go easy on you, but you're supposed to search the forums before creating a new thread to see if the answer is already available.

In this case, there are 100s of threads about the issue and several of them tell you what you can do about it.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud