This has eluded me for quite some time now. I'm trying to remember this show that was on tv two or three years ago. It was animated, and from what I think I remember, the show's name was in the format of "blank and blank" and I think the second guy had a weird name. The show mainly centered around the two title characters working in their office doing stupid stuff. No I am not thinking of Beavis and Butthead. I think it was on MTV, Spike, or Comedy Central. The show didn't really make it anywhere. Can anyone help me out? I may be able to provide any additional information if needed.
Thanks,
Skullivan
No, they were guys, like humans. It wasn't a cartoon like a kids show, but more like a crude humor animated show.
Quote by L2112Lif
Twas part of Animaniacs...

One is a genius the others insane
Pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain
Quote by Skullivan
No, they were guys, like humans. It wasn't a cartoon like a kids show, but more like a crude humor animated show.

There's so much crude humor in pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain brain brain brain
You sure its not pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain?
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by chewhat
DJ and the fro! that show was ****ing awesome.

Sir, you have just made my day, this is it. Thank you.
EDIT: The rest of you can still go on about your brain brain brain jokes though.
Last edited by Skullivan at Jan 1, 2012,
the drinky crow show
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by DempseyPunk
You sure its not pinky and the brain brain brain brain brain?

They'll overthrow the earth they're dinky they're pinky and the brain brain brain brain
Quote by dweb23
pokemon?

I want to be the very best that no one ever was
Do do do
To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause
Omg what the **** am I doing?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I want to be the very best that no one ever was
Do do do
To catch them is my real test to train them is my cause
Omg what the **** am I doing?

don't be scared, son. we all know it.
My sig? Nice.
shit i dont! same with that rhyme that doesnt ryhme about how many days there are in a month.