Page 1 of 2
I've wasted my whole life in school.

Seriously though, I don't think the world will end this year.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Theres nothing to discuss, we aren't. The whole 2012 business is stupid.
time is relative
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by BurningTurkey

If you are using a PC/windows, move the mouse over the image you want to post and right click. Select "copy image location" and then click on the "go advanced" button at the bottom of the message box. Paste the image location into the text box, highlight it, and click on the button that looks like a mountain and a sun. Click preview post to double check the website allows hotlinking/you did it right.
Quote by joedrd94
Theres nothing to discuss, we aren't. The whole 2012 business is stupid.

It's going to be talked about all year. The most influential pictures of '12 will be a photo of a world clock marking the day after the apocalypse, or the sunrise of the next day. It's inevitable Mr anderson.
Quote by Weaponized
If you are using a PC/windows, move the mouse over the image you want to post and right click. Select "copy image location" and then click on the "go advanced" button at the bottom of the message box. Paste the image location into the text box, highlight it, and click on the button that looks like a mountain and a sun. Click preview post to double check the website allows hotlinking/you did it right.

ooooohhhhhh never knew. thank you, sir.
My sig? Nice.
Time to reserve my table at Milliways.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
But I haven't boned Vida yet!

Nooooo.....
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

I call bullshit!

This whole 2012 thing started simply because it's the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican 'Long Count' calendar. Our own calendar ends it's cycle every year on Dec 31st, then starts again on Jan 1st. We also have a weekly calendar, which ends it's cycle every week on Sunday and starts again on Monday.

So how come we don't consider each new year or each new week as the end of the world?

The Maya, who concieved the Long Count calendar, did not conceive the end of it to be the end of everything else, there's no record that the Maya thought the world would come to an end in 2012, infact we know the Maya thought there was a Long Count before this, which implies they were comfortable with the idea of another one after this, which is confirmed by Mayan inscriptions that occasionally mention predicted future events or commemorations that would occur on dates far beyond the completion of the Long Count.
all it is, is the end of the largest unit of time used by the mayans which was cause for celebration back in there day not talk of an impending apocalypse!
Quote by -Mantra-
I'm going to celebrate the day the world ends. Theres nothing to live for anyway.

This. Good ****ing riddance, dickwits.
Quote by -Mantra-
I'm going to celebrate the day the world ends. Theres nothing to live for anyway.

You'll have such a good time celebrating that you'll wish the world didn't end after all.

The Mayans will jump out from their hiding places and say "Surprise! We just wanted you to appreciated what you had all along Mantra!"

Then everytime you feel a little glum you'll think of your Mayan pals and smile.

Calling it.
its okay guys my new years reso is to stop the end of the world

youre all welcome
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
If it does end, I've been in school for too big a percentage of my life. But it won't.

The threads in the Pit on that day'll be funny.
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by lfcagger
If it does end, I've been in school for too big a percentage of my life. But it won't.

Heh, yeah, anyone remember Harold Camping? The Pit had a field day with that guy the day after he said the world was supposed to end on May 21st, and again the day after his revised date of Oct. 21st.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Jan 1, 2012,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I call bullshit!

This whole 2012 thing started simply because it's the end-date of a 5,125-year-long cycle in the Mesoamerican 'Long Count' calendar. Our own calendar ends it's cycle every year on Dec 31st, then starts again on Jan 1st. We also have a weekly calendar, which ends it's cycle every week on Sunday and starts again on Monday.

So how come we don't consider each new year or each new week as the end of the world?

The Maya, who concieved the Long Count calendar, did not conceive the end of it to be the end of everything else, there's no record that the Maya thought the world would come to an end in 2012, infact we know the Maya thought there was a Long Count before this, which implies they were comfortable with the idea of another one after this, which is confirmed by Mayan inscriptions that occasionally mention predicted future events or commemorations that would occur on dates far beyond the completion of the Long Count.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga

Damn westerners took our Sanskritic and Mayan ideas of epoch zeitgeist and raped them, corporatized them and made blockbuster movies out of it.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by LRCGUITAR

I see what you did there and i like it. I ike it a lot.

edit: well, not THAT much, but enough.
Quote by lfcagger

>the pit
>funny
pick one
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
I don't think it will end but I'm still going to be shitting myself all day when it's supposed to come >_>
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
It will be the end of the world but not for the reasons everyone thinks.

The world will end as a result of me putting my winky inside Emma Watson's hot pocket which will result in her giving birth to the anti-christ.

You heard it here first.
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Your newage hippie armageddon bullshit has no effect on my stable increasingly optimistic lifestyle.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Heh, yeah, anyone remember Harold Camping? The Pit had a field day with that guy the day after he said the world was supposed to end on May 21st, and again the day after his revised date of Oct. 21st.

And that dude claims to be a Christian. IMO he's a bit of a dick.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I call bullshit!

Yeah! And the fact that it's on December 21st, i.e the winter solstice. That's a huge give away.
Quote by laid-to-waste
its okay guys my new years reso is to stop the end of the world

youre all welcome

This is why I love you
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Page 1 of 2