Page 1 of 2
I really like rock or pop bands with baritone singers like Crash Test Dummies, or even God of Emptiness by Morbid Angel.

Im looking for more deep singers (not cookie monster stuff!).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Noh3Tzi68zQ

TEN. Melodic rock band from Britain. Has made some absolutely awesome songs, and some absolutely crap ones. But well worth to check out. Great lyrics.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Creed and Alter Bridge.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
R.E.M, The Editors, Springsteen, Dire Straits

EDIT
Quote by girlgerms007
Creed and Alter Bridge.

Myles Kennedy is a tenor
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by girlgerms007
Creed and Alter Bridge.

Creed yes. Alter Bridge, hell no.
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
Myles Kennedy (Alter Bridge) sings 4 octaves, he's still baritone, though.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Wikipedia
He states that Buckley's "emotional intensity" was one of the most inspirational things for him when it came to singing, and that it made him accept and embrace the fact that he is a tenor.[79]

He's a tenor.

EDIT: http://www.jaimevendera.com/myleskennedyi.html interview confirming that.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Last edited by Crofty89 at Jan 1, 2012,
M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold and Axl Rose of Guns N Roses are both baritones, but they both have incredible vocal ranges as well.
You should check out Madrugada, a Norwegian rock band (Don't worry, they sing in English).
(From their latest album, more agressive than their earlier stuff)
(From one of their earlier albums, more pop'ish.)

Another Norwegian band, which was formed by the guitarist from Madrugada (brilliant player, in my opinion) is My Midnight Creeps. More agressive sound than Madrugada.

When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Freddie Mercury was a natural baritone but then decided to skip that and become God instead.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by comaphil
M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold and Axl Rose of Guns N Roses are both baritones, but they both have incredible vocal ranges as well.

Yeah Axl had quite a wide vocal range. Pity that he f****d up his voice.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by stealstrings
Yeah Axl had quite a wide vocal range. Pity that he f****d up his voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcrnngCmlpM

Say again?
Quote by Ichikurosaki
biffy clyro are the only band that spring to mind, simon neil mostly keeps to the lower registers of his voice

also
Quote by girlgerms007
Alter Bridge.

myles kennedy's range is more or less bass to soprano
The Doors.

I think Jim Morrison was baritone.

http://youtu.be/_VN8JFPSmZs

What a voice.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Fairly sure Scott Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots) and Chris Cornell (Soundgarden/Audioslave) are baritone.
The Doors
Anything Mark Lanegan sings on.
Tom Waits
Leonard Cohen (Used to be a baritone, but now I'm fairly sure that he's a bass)
Nick Cave & the bad seeds and Ginderman (To me it sounds like he's singing at the bottom of his range most of the time, but I think it still counts.)
Pearl Jam
I think the guy from the residents is a baritone.
Captain Beefheart
I think Fank Zappa was a baritone too.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Some of my favorite bands/artists have baritone singers. Jawbreaker, The Smiths, David Bowie, The Strokes, Joy Division, the Clash, etc etc.
Iron Maiden back when Blaze Bayley was the vocalist. Yeah, and obviously Bayley's band then.
Quote by apple_apple
oh my god! guitarViking is a genius... respect !!!

I'm GuitarViking! Don't you forget it!
Quote by SkepsisMetal
With a massive range, yeah
In interviews he's got a pretty deep voice

Yeah, he can sing in a baritone rand, but his range is ****ing huge. In fourth of July he's singing in his baritone range, but in something like the day I tried to live he spends quite a bit of time in either his tenor or falsetto range.

Also, I can't believe I left Johnny Cash out of my first post.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by due 07
Some of my favorite bands/artists have baritone singers. Jawbreaker, The Smiths, David Bowie, The Strokes, Joy Division, the Clash, etc etc.

Joe Strummer? Really?

Lou Reed I guess.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Page 1 of 2