Just like the title says , What's the differences between the three of them ? Please make it simple and please put the songs of each effects so that i can know the differences , thank you
The name says it all. Fuzz pedals sound fuzzy, overdrive pedals overdrive an amp's channel and distortion ones just distort.
Yup.
Fuzz is lofi and kind of buzzes. It's supposed to simulate a speaker that has cuts in the cone. Overdrive simulates the compression and breakup of a cranked tube amp and distortion simulates the higher distortion. You can think of distortion as kind of a higher gain overdrive, but without the compression usually.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Think of them as being the same thing, but at a different level on a continuum -- overdrive being at the softer/lighter end, and fuzz being at the extreme end, with distortion kind of in between. (Though there are no hard boundaries between them.)

Overdrive occurs when an amp's circuitry can't handle the signal, so parts of the signal get "clipped" leaving you with a distorted sound. (That's a very, very basic explanation.)

Generally, the more 'gain' you introduce into a circuit, the more harsh the distortion will sound. And typical "fuzz" effects take it to the extreme, sounding very buzzy and chainsaw like.

An example of fuzz would be the main riff to Satisfaction by the Stones, and most of Black Sabbath's earlier stuff.

A classic overdrive tone would probably be AC/DC's tone.

And then distortion would be Metallica. (And a trillion other bands.)

But as you can see, there are infinite variations on each tone, as they are really the same thing but at different levels with different tone colorations introduced.
Atmospheric dark metal w/ black and death metal influences:
(My Soundcloud page):

Pestilential Flood
Overdrive - soft clipping , compresses the peaks off the signal but there's still a curve there so the overall sound is still rounded and warm

Distortion - hard clipping , chops the top off the wave peaks clean off making a harder edged sound

Fuzz - square wave distortion, harsh sounding
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Can the effects be mixed? I mean like Overdrive+Overdrive=Distorsion
Distorsion+Distorsion=Fuzz ? I play rock music like muse , with guitar riffs , which effects should i choose ? Distorsion or fuzz ?
It doesn't work quite like that but you can mix them. The effect may not always be desirable.
Quote by barden1069
A "tubescreamer" is a person paid by a guitarist to stand behind the amp and scream at the tubes. This terrifies the tubes into overdriving and delivers a thick, harmonic-rich tone.
Quote by visinsita
Can the effects be mixed? I mean like Overdrive+Overdrive=Distorsion
Distorsion+Distorsion=Fuzz ? I play rock music like muse , with guitar riffs , which effects should i choose ? Distorsion or fuzz ?

in general, i'd be looking at using something geared more at distortion most of the time. bellamy has a tendency to use fuzz, but i can't remember where particularly off the top of my head. perhaps the chorus of supermassive black hole?
Pedal GAS?
Empress Heavy
ISP Dec of some sort
Keeley Katana
TC Corona/Vortex/Dreamscape
Quote by Bob_Smith
in general, i'd be looking at using something geared more at distortion most of the time. bellamy has a tendency to use fuzz, but i can't remember where particularly off the top of my head. perhaps the chorus of supermassive black hole?

Bellamy's fuzz use was mostly on Origin of Symmetry and in a live setting. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think post-Absolution, what you're hearing on record is high-gain tube amp overdrive.
He's using some extremely high gain heads for most stuff after OoS. He currently has a Diezel VH4 as his main dirt amp. You'll want something like a Hardwire SC2 for his distortion. The fuzz is a Zvex Fuzz Factory, or a similar high gain, snarly velcro fuzz if you can't afford the FF.

Examples from Muse songs

Overdrive: Chorus of Starlight, Uprising (except the bridge), Resistance, Bliss

Distortion: Stockholm Syndrome, Knights of Cydonia outro, Hysteria, Micro Cuts

Fuzz: Citizen Erased solo, Plug In Baby, Showbiz, Blackout solo.

Hope that helps.
hey thanks everyone. I'm starting to understand the differences between them. will be practicing my ear to differentiate them.
pretty sure everyone has touched everything so far, but...

Fuzz is great for a lot of things, it can get really really mudy but have a sweet lead tone, guys used to poke holes through the speaker to make the tone, Hendrix used a fuzz pedal.

OD is combo of gain and volume. it takes the sound of an amp breaking up and makes it happen at lower volumes, it can get really really smooth, and it can get really dirty.

Distortions tend to do just that, it distorts the signal. most of the time distortion doesn't sound too hot at low volumes, and there really is only a small number of effects/amps out there that have that perfect distortion tone everyone seems to want. OD is much easier to make your own, with distortion you tend to sound like everyone else, but that's just one opinion
I'd like to also point out that I feel fuzz pedals usually have a great deal of variation in tone, not just gain. I find that's usually not true with OD/Distortion pedals.