████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I've never been hungover before, but I'd give this a 3/10.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
0/10

Eat a lot and smoke more than you drink, works every time
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Probably about a 4, which is crazy considering I drank considerably (lol, twice in a sentence) more than I usually do. I think the 3/4 pounder burger I had helped.

Only problem is massive lager shits. Ughhh.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Last edited by Trowzaa at Jan 1, 2012,
I give it about 2/10. I can't tell if I'm still drunk, though.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I have a slight headache, I'm very achey and I feel sick and if I stand up I feel like I'm going to pass out.. hmm I give it a 5/10.
Quote by pawnluv
0/10

Eat a lot and smoke more than you drink, works every time

Pretty much this: can't go far wrong.

My hangover cure begins when I get home on the night - drink lots of water to keep you hydrated and take a couple of brufen to counter any inflammation that may arise.
All you pussies who whine and whinge about how shitty your hangovers are, or how they can become, have no sympathy from anyone.

It's not hard to stop hangovers happening. All it takes is a shred of common sense...

Ashley
4/10, didn't get trashed, but played a 4-hour show, and have a pretty severe bangover to compliment the hangover
Quote by BlackLuster

My hangover cure begins when I get home on the night - drink lots of water to keep you hydrated and take a couple of brufen to counter any inflammation that may arise.
All you pussies who whine and whinge about how shitty your hangovers are, or how they can become, have no sympathy from anyone.

It's not hard to stop hangovers happening. All it takes is a shred of common sense...

Ashley

Not being an asshole, and not coming to a thread just to bitch about what the thread is about, also requiring only a shred of common sense.
7/10.
Check out my Black/Death metal band!
galadh.bandcamp.com

Quote by StewieSwan
I had unprotected sex with an underage, pro-life, christian girl. Beat that.

1/10. I can feel it in my stomach, nothing more.
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Wolffgang
Not being an asshole, and not coming to a thread just to bitch about what the thread is about, also requiring only a shred of common sense.

This is the internet: those rules do not apply here.

Ashley
9999999^1234567890/10

It's 4 pm and I'm still tipsy as hell, terrible headache, nausea like wow plus I woke up alone (and slept at 12).

Not a bad start to the year.
0/10

I enjoy drinking but I do not enjoy being wasted, so I never do.

Stay classy with a nice glass is Long Island ICe Tea mother****ers.
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
I didn't even drink. The beginning of the new year would've been so much better while drunk.
Quote by BlackLuster

Ashley

But we all drink whiskey and rum, whereas you drink alcopops all night fhag.
About a 7/10. It was the drunkest I've been in a LONG time. The punch in the eye I got doesn't help either. I also had ridiculous beer shits this morning.
hello
0/10.

Woke up still drunk

Looked at sent messages

Remembered how brilliant last night was

Realised how much I miss my ladyfriend

Watched License to Kill

Refound my love of the smilies

Posted in Pit
Oh and I'll give myself 1/10, just because of the beer shits and farts.
6/10

Dr. Jagermeister is not my friend today, stomach is upside down
Quote by PaulyVengeance
Well done, you've essentially just raged at 3 slices of bread. Aren't you a fucking genius?
0/10

I did not drink.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I was drinking steadily, until I heard some unfortunate news, and my mood was subsequently ****ed for the rest of the night. I stopped drinking before 12am, and had the shittiest NYE ever. I had no hangover, obviously.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I was drinking steadily, until I heard some unfortunate news, and my mood was subsequently ****ed for the rest of the night. I stopped drinking before 12am, and had the shittiest NYE ever. I had no hangover, obviously.

What happened dude?
Page 1 of 3