Wait Up (Boots of Danger)
Your English is Good
Nature of the Experiment
Graves
In a Cave
Breakneck Speed

Their website:

http://tokyopoliceclub.com/

These guys are one of my favourite bands, and definitely my favourite indie band. Plus it doesn't hurt that they're from Canadia What do you guys think of TPC?
I really enjoy listening to them from time to time, but they fall a little bit too into that "aimed directly at indie chicks" category for me to say they're one of my favorites (unless I'm flirting with an indie chick ). But yeah, I like both albums.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
One of my top five favourite bands.

My favourite songs by them are Frankenstein, Wait Up, Bambi, and Favourite Colour. Nature of the Experiment is really good, the first song I ever heard by them. It was one of those songs I loved, but never came to find out what band did it until years later.
I need to check them out again. It's been about 3-4 years since I last listened to them. Saw them open for Weezer like 4 years ago.
A great band, plus Elephant shell is one of the few albums that you can listen to from beginning to end and not get bored for one second! One of my favourite songs is The harrowing adventures of... It's beautifully eerie.
I'm not sure. I saw them live last summer, and I enjoyed what I heard. The trouble was everything sounded like the exact same idea rehashed into a slightly different song. That got a bit tiresome, but maybe I was just really high.
One of my favorite bands. The guitar isnt that exciting to play to alot of their songs, bass is fun though, and I absolutly have a blast playing drums to them ^^ soo much fun.
Try to pronouce my last name...
I'm so meh towards almost all their stuff, but fuck "Breakneck Speed" is the best song ever. I'll probably have to give their albums another shot now that I've listened to that song like 30 times this week.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I like them in the same way I like Vampire Weekend. But I feel alot manlier listening to TPC.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
They are a great band but sometimes his voice bothers me because he kinds makes his voice poppy. any songs not like that?
Quote by dwillisbass
They are a great band but sometimes his voice bothers me because he kinds makes his voice poppy. any songs not like that?

Pretty much any track off of their EP A Lesson In Crime.