Page 1 of 2
I just found out today that I was a velociraptor. I never knew this until now. If you had to be one dinosaur, what would it be?
I'm a monkey.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
I'm a monkey.

Very cool. I thought about being a monkey once but it never worked out.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
A dinosaur with no eyes.

Douthinkhesaurus

Holy cow that's genius.
Best. New years resolution. Ever.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I'm a robot.

I was robot too at one point. But then I decided being a dinosaur would be way better.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
A dinosaur with no eyes.

Douthinkhesaurus

I want to watch Jurassic Park again so much.
That's my evening sorted

Bigger than t rex and faster. I'd be this bitch
Utahraptor. Much better than a Velociraptor.

Also: relevent
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
This guy aint even from 2012. He's just taking advantage of this new year. This thread is bad and you should feel bad.
A magical Liopleurodon.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
I want to be as high as you are right now.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Easy.

Bitch please.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Brontosaurus, cause that's what I was called before mainstreamers started calling me Apatosaurus.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Trowzaa
Bitch please.
*skullgreymon*

Well played my friend.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
*Image*
Radical

Holy resize Batman!
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Bantersaurus Sex.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

i call my friend t-rex, cause hes fat with small arms and he cant lift his own bodyweight
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I want to watch Jurassic Park again so much.
That's my evening sorted

Bigger than t rex and faster. I'd be this bitch

**** Spinosaurus. He was bigger than t-rex in stature but was lean, t-rex was a tank. Spinosaurus also had a narrow jaw for catching fish, no match for t-rex's massive crushing jaw. It's teeth were also hollow, again good for catching fish, but ineffective against other large dinos. T-rex would beat the shit out of a Spinosaurus and don't you ever think otherwise.

That said I'd be a utah raptor.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by robertito696
**** Spinosaurus. He was bigger than t-rex in stature but was lean, t-rex was a tank. Spinosaurus also had a narrow jaw for catching fish, no match for t-rex's massive crushing jaw. It's teeth were also hollow, again good for catching fish, but ineffective against other large dinos. T-rex would beat the shit out of a Spinosaurus and don't you ever think otherwise.

That said I'd be a utah raptor.

Maybe if it was dying anyway. Otherwise short, fat, tiny armed and slow ass t rex would get bacon'd.
I'm Tobysaurus
Quote by Monolith295
Tobysaurus is one sexy man.

Quote by Kensai
I think I love you Tobysaurus!

Quote by CFH82
God damn, you've given me a boner Toby!
Spinosaurus was totally a fish eating dinosaur. It could hurt a T-Rex, but first bite from the Rex and it'd be ****ed.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
so whats up wit pterodactyls anyway?
they were big flying lizards but not dinosaurs?
what kind of s**t is that? i think pterodactyls should be considered dinosaurs
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by BladeSlinger
Spinosaurus was totally a fish eating dinosaur. It could hurt a T-Rex, but first bite from the Rex and it'd be ****ed.

Yeah, I don't think a Spinosaurus' thinner jaws could have snapped a T-Rex neck, as seen in Jurassic Park 3. T-Rex was basically 50% mandible; you don't follow that up with a twig for a neck, and Spinosaurus, likely being a fish-eater, had thin, catching jaws for a prey that wouldn't struggle all that much (once out of the water).
Quote by Mudmen190
Yeah, I don't think a Spinosaurus' thinner jaws could have snapped a T-Rex neck, as seen in Jurassic Park 3. T-Rex was basically 50% mandible; you don't follow that up with a twig for a neck, and Spinosaurus, likely being a fish-eater, had thin, catching jaws for a prey that wouldn't struggle all that much (once out of the water).

Maybe it was just a pussy. Or it just popped its neck wrong and put it to sleep.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Mudmen190

Jurassic Park isn't exactly a reliable source, much less the third one. It would be an interesting match, but I'd say the Spinosaurus was suited to fishing for a reason.

The coolest dinosaur is Carcharodontosaurus.
Page 1 of 2