no
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
No that neck looks like it needs to be re-set.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
The crack in the finish definately tells me that something has moved that wasn't supposed to...

Now that being said, it's a beautiful guitar, and if I were looking at it, I'd gently try to flex back on the nec to see if the crack got any wider... If it didn't move, I might buy it, get a little use out of it... and it can be repaired... but, the repair will be expensive...

But hey.. the case is worth a hundred bucks..

So, right back At 'cha.... is it worth it to you?
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Judging from the photos about how much do you think it would cost to get it repaired? If its less than 75 bucks I can live with it as long as the tone is great.

edit- I'm guessing it's more than that but I'm a noob when it comes to repair
Last edited by You Ruined It at Jan 1, 2012,
why would you spend 75 bucks repairing something when you could spend 75 bucks and get the same guitar brand new
Capitalization is the difference between "I helped my Uncle Jack off the horse" and "i helped my uncle jack off the horse"
Quote by stepchildusmc
either way your gonna need a big bucket... how you set it under the horse is up to you.
Jeez they have a funny top carve on them! Nothing like a Les Paul at all.
Moving on.....
Quote by mike_oxbig
why would you spend 75 bucks repairing something when you could spend 75 bucks and get the same guitar brand new

I'm not thinking...
Quote by Papabear505
The crack in the finish definately tells me that something has moved that wasn't supposed to...

Now that being said, it's a beautiful guitar, and if I were looking at it, I'd gently try to flex back on the nec to see if the crack got any wider... If it didn't move, I might buy it, get a little use out of it... and it can be repaired... but, the repair will be expensive...

But hey.. the case is worth a hundred bucks..

So, right back At 'cha.... is it worth it to you?

Im betting that case is from Rondo too so its probably actually only worth about $60.

I would personally buy it if it was at the most $150 to $200 but I love new challenges with repairing guitars. For someone with no experience and no motivation to do it there self its worthless.
Quote by Papabear505

coincidentally the truss rod cover has been taken off

i smell a rookie that shouldn't have touched the allen key.
Quote by stepchildusmc
Not worth it. I had an Agile AL3000 and the neck warped. I bought a custom made guitar and after hearing it made me realize that the Agile was a dull sounding POS.

In fact most of my budget guitars were dull sounding POSes. I didn't know any better.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Quote by mike_oxbig
coincidentally the truss rod cover has been taken off

i smell a rookie that shouldn't have touched the allen key.

Not surprising if he is a member of this board... someone complains of a string buzzing and one of the first things posted is "Your truss rod is out of adjustment"
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!