I am looking for a website or some sort of database that list by key the scales, licks, and modes that go with the key. I understand the pentatonic, and some plays off of that, but i am looking to build my arsenal of notes based on the key. Any help???
all-guitar-chords.com

It has quite a bit of everything!
Quote by nigeltheginger
Now that, to anyone else who is reading, is METAL

When moshing during my own gig instead of playing guitar
You'd be far better off knowing the notes of the fret board and knowing scale formulas. Scale shapes are okay as well as long as you know the notes and how they are related. I don't know if you realized this but if you learn a scale shape in one key on guitar, you've learned them all. All you have to do is move the scale shape up and down the fretboard to get to different keys.

Seriously, if you need a website for all that you're asking for that's a pretty big crutch you're using.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Sure. Here's the secret formula.

X major/minor key = X major/minor scale

Licks are made of notes in said scale, and accidentals sometimes.

Modes don't apply in keys.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
No. no modes.

Learn all the notes, not just three strings.

Learn how to construct the major/minor scale.

Learn how to construct chords. Then, still don't worry about modes.

Also, you make the licks, not the scale.
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.
fretjam.com

No better site, except maybe guitar-thinker.com
I like prog
Quote by rather_dashing
I know the notes on the fret board for the E A and G strings. i am just wanting to learn the modes and scales for the Key of E or something than use them on all scales

Read what I wrote above. There are no modes in keys. What exactly do you want to learn? Perhaps modes aren't what you think they are.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by rather_dashing
I am looking for a website or some sort of database that list by key the scales, licks, and modes that go with the key. I understand the pentatonic, and some plays off of that, but i am looking to build my arsenal of notes based on the key. Any help???

I highly recommend against this.

Best,

Sean