Hi, I have recorded a sound clip of something I want advice on, how would I upload the sound clip on to this site and post it in a thread. The clip was recorded on Audacity.

Does anyone know?
Click on "My Profile" near the top of the screen on the right => click on "My MP3s" on the left hand side in the list => Click on "Upload New" then follow the instructions it gives you and make sure to tick the box saying you confirm the upload is not copyright protected.

Create a thread in the original recordings forum and place a link in the post to your profile page and ask for C4C in the post/thread.
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Quote by freighttrain
Click on "My Profile" near the top of the screen on the right => click on "My MP3s" on the left hand side in the list => Click on "Upload New" then follow the instructions it gives you and make sure to tick the box saying you confirm the upload is not copyright protected.

Create a thread in the original recordings forum and place a link in the post to your profile page and ask for C4C in the post/thread.

It's an aup file so won't upload.
Don't remember how to format from Audacity, but another place to upload to is Soundcloud. You get two hours free and it's got a nice interface, so it's definitely worth it to get a profile on there
NOPE
Quote by Gazbaz77
It's an aup file so won't upload.

Ah right in that case you will need to export it as a .WAV file from your recording software and then convert it to MP3 using a converter (easily found on those evil pirating websites if you aint already got one)
My Guitars:
Epiphone Flying V
Westfield SG
Laney Lc15110 230 G Tube Combo 15W
Presonus Audiobox USB

check out http://soundcloud.com/
eddiechance
Can anyone recommend a decent mp3 converter?
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."