Page 1 of 2
This is the year I graduate from Highschool and turn 18 aww yeah. Plus me and my friends are planning a road trip for spring break!

Also, Radiohead and RHCP are both coming this March

What about you Pit?
Couldnt give a shit about anything after this period

I have Christmas, then boxing day, then 5 day later it's new year's eve, then new year's day..

...then 4 days later it's my birthday.

I'm more happy to get this time of the year out of the way, really.. then look forward to the rest of the year. Don't have any big plans yet though.
Last edited by sam b at Jan 1, 2012,
Mates and I going on holiday to Amsterdam hopefully. And hoping that Radiohead will be playing a few England gigs this year.

Also, that my band should be playing a few local festivals.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Last edited by Archer18 at Jan 1, 2012,
GTA 5! Also, seeing Edguy and hopefully getting a work placement sorted out
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Going to Uni in September
Getting a bigger TV in a week or so plus speakers so I can finally play xbox and see what's going on.
New Lamb of God album on the 20 something-th of Jan.
Season 2 of "Game of Thrones" on HBO.

Think that's about it really.

EDIT: Shit yes, The Hobbit too.
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Jan 1, 2012,
July 17 - Roger Waters The Wall
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
The Hobbit
Presidential Election
Spring/starting new semester
West coast road trip in summer w/ 7 to visit friend in Oregon (and New Orleans, Austin TX maybe, Vegas, Cali)

especially hoping the road trip goes as planned
Turning 21
Vegas
Road Tripping
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Protest The Hero in March, Kevin Bridges in October...ETID record?
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
festival season, hoping to (finally) see Radiohead.
New albums, new films, new gigs, nothing in particular

only thing I really care bout to happen this year is that I pass my year and to finish my EP by Summer.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Should have a girlfriend very soon.
Will be booking a holiday with her too (first holiday in ages).
My band is going to Glasgow to record for a week in February.
My band is going to California in October for a holiday.
Should be a good year
Graduating uni
The Dark Knight Rises
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
-Recording with my band
-Seeing Mission of Burma this month
-Playing outta state shows/touring with my band
-Seeing WILD FLAG twice in March
-Probably other cool shows & buying new records
-Hopefully studying abroad next fall
-The end of the world
The 21st of December for sure :p

Nah, seriously, Marilyn Manson's new album coming out, a new Wednesday 13 project/album being released plus just having a great time :P

I have a good feeling about this year, though I honestly don't know why!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
The possibility of a new album by Björn Olsson, Håkan Hellström or Peter Doherty for one.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by Spartan101400
Getting Married

Congratulations mate.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Congratulations mate.

Thanks, I haven't been spending too much time on UG in a while do to school, work etc, but I hope to change that.
Yeah, I gotta say the Apocalypse and sam b's birthday in that order.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
First archery tournament, going to my first big concert in February, finishing my first year of college, watching the summer olympics, watching the election, and watching the shitstorm leading up to the end of the world. 'Tis gonna be a good year.

Edit: Just remembered I'm gonna be 20 this year. Shit. O_o I like being a teenager.
Last edited by samick007 at Jan 2, 2012,
Graduating from high school, turning 18, getting my first band together here in a couple of weeks C: Hoping for some more music from The Gaslight Anthem and a few others. The Dark Knight Rises and The Hobbit, of course, and (assuming it's still on schedule) World War Z Mostly I'm excited to get out of this town, I've never felt at home here.
-Getting a proper band lined up.
-Summer
-Gonna see what happens with this chick
-yep, end of the world
Going to my uncle's holiday home in a week. And after that starting at polytech for the second time. So, more drugs, more music, more girls. Life will be good.

EDIT:InstantMustache^^ He must be like the first person to join this year.
fuck
Last edited by Big_Cheese at Jan 2, 2012,
Getting famous. Seriously.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Getting my dick sucked every week
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Duffman123
feck all

although I may start producing if I could be arsed

Do it. I'm getting Ableton to (maybe) replace but probably work along side FL Studio and getting some stuff together.
Not much. I've got a band building up and that should take off within the next few months. I just look forward to my friends coming home mainly. It's my brother's wedding in August too. Just getting better at my guitar too. Can't wait to see how much I've improved in a years time or so.
Page 1 of 2