Page 1 of 2
Ok so recently there was a heroin bust in my neighborhood(i don't live in exactly the nicest neighborhood ) so my DAD thought I was HIDING HEROIN!(he's a paranoid retard I know) and he ravaged through my closet looking for heroin while I was at school and he spilled some calcium chloride or something that keeps mold out and spilled it over $120 worth of clothing which I bought WITH my OWN MONEY. Worst thing is, I didnt find out til NEXT MORNING when I was getting dressed for school. And that sh1t mustve been acidic or something because it BURNED through my clothes. So I guess that's $120 down the drain. I cant believe my dad would be such a p*ssy not to tell me earlier, I couldve washed them. Not the first time he's fked up either, i'll probly be writing more about him since he fks up like EVERYday.
So I thought i'd just share a somewhat funny story with you guys, if you can relate or if your dad fks up too please leave a comment b/c I am pissed off as sh1t right now and my dad says he's not planning to pay for the damages anytime soon
Last edited by juicyjoe97 at Jan 1, 2012,
cool story, bro.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
UG isn't a blog, bro.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
omh wow like my DAD di the SAME thing when last week it was crazy i was so pissed OFF i tols HIM TO pay me back but he was all likt 'nah you shouldn't have been HIDING DRUGS from me' even tho i WASNT he wouldnt beleive me now im sitting here NAKED because he burned all my clothes what a RETARD hell probs do something stupid again rlly soon
Whether your story is true or not, I wish my dad would pull some shit like that. Pops knows better.
Click here

Cool
Quote by bluesrocker101
Hmm, you might just be my favorite Oct. 06er.

Quote by acdc51502112
agreed

Your dad is a prick. That's life.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Do you usually store your chemistry lab with your wardrobe?

Maybe you should have just told your dad where the smack was.
Calcium chloride is the same salt they use on icy roads iirc. Other than drying out your clothes (anhydrous calcium chloride is often used in removing trace amounts of water from solutions), it shouldn't burn through them.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Maybe if you didn't do heroin, this wouldn't have happened.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
Quote by guitarsftw
Maybe if you didn't do heroin, this wouldn't have happened.

This
RIP Gooze

cats
****N omG guyiz my ad thoguyhts I WAS hiding HEROin IN my room. Such a RETARD. Dun if no wut go now?
From the way you write you mist do heroin.
(>•&bull> $$$$$ <(••<

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Jackson DK2
1991 Jackson Fusion Pro
Peavey Triple X Super 40
Damm 11ers even in the new year they still suck
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
When you're older, you'll realize he was doing it to protect you.

/obviousUGanswersidingwithparents
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by rjdusa
Calcium chloride is the same salt they use on icy roads iirc. Other than drying out your clothes (anhydrous calcium chloride is often used in removing trace amounts of water from solutions), it shouldn't burn through them.

Salt is Sodium Chloride bro...
Wow didnt think i'd get this much views =O and haha @ the trolls saying I do heroin my dad never found anything should've included that and lmao at all the "cool story bro"s yea I guess this really isnt a place to blog huh :\
Thanks a lot for informing us on such a fascinating topic Juicyjoe. This has really had an impact on my day-I'll be awake at night for hours just thinking of this!!!

Quote by Butt Rayge
omh wow like my DAD di the SAME thing when last week it was crazy i was so pissed OFF i tols HIM TO pay me back but he was all likt 'nah you shouldn't have been HIDING DRUGS from me' even tho i WASNT he wouldnt beleive me now im sitting here NAKED because he burned all my clothes what a RETARD hell probs do something stupid again rlly soon

That's not bad....you just need to replace all of the "I's" with "1's" though. >_>
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by Butt Rayge

You just beat my story =O
Quote by juicyjoe97
Wow didnt think i'd get this much views =O and haha @ the trolls saying I do heroin my dad never found anything should've included that and lmao at all the "cool story bro"s yea I guess this really isnt a place to blog huh :\

Yeah trolls, his dad never found anything so how do you explain that?!
Quote by a_7_x
Yeah trolls, his dad never found anything so how do you explain that?!

He obviously took the heroin with him to school.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by willT08
Salt is Sodium Chloride bro...

Table salt is Sodium Chloride bro... Salts are neutral ionic compounds. Soap is technically a salt too.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
i JUST cant believe this STORY its like i talk NORMALLY and then randomly im going to YELL for some REASON its tripping me OUT because like HEROIN does that to you WHEN you dont live in the NICEST place, and like my DAD trips out because HE sees me with BLOODSHOT eyes because i cant CONTROL how often i YELL and dont understand what the CAPSLOCK button is for SO im like a RETARD(i know RIGHT im a huge RETARD)
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Lmfao @ all this!! This is fking crazy, we got 1 conversation going on about salt or some sh1t, another conversation going on about paranoid android or something, and all these ppl claiming I do smack, so just to clear up confusion, ima answer sh1t rite now. Idk wtf that liquid was that my dad spilled but it did leaves holes in my shirt apparently, END OF DISCUSSION. My dad's paranoid but not an android, end of that discussion. And if I say I dont do heroin, all of you will be like "HELL YEA U DO U FAKE AND GAY!(rwj reference)" so here's my final answer, I DONT DO HEROIN and 2 CAMELS IN A TINY CAR(another rwj reference)
Quote by juicyjoe97
Lmfao @ all this!! This is fking crazy, we got 1 conversation going on about salt or some sh1t, another conversation going on about paranoid android or something, and all these ppl claiming I do smack, so just to clear up confusion, ima answer sh1t rite now. Idk wtf that liquid was that my dad spilled but it did leaves holes in my shirt apparently, END OF DISCUSSION. My dad's paranoid but not an android, end of that discussion. And if I say I dont do heroin, all of you will be like "HELL YEA U DO U FAKE AND GAY!(rwj reference)" so here's my final answer, I DONT DO HEROIN and 2 CAMELS IN A TINY CAR(another rwj reference)

Don't do rwj references. They aren't funny.

Paranoid Android is an amazing song, you can't deny it. Denial is the first sign of suicide.
Last edited by yoman297 at Jan 1, 2012,
What the duece is rwj?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by juicyjoe97
END OF DISCUSSION.

Yep.
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
Quote by juicyjoe97

not WITH U I @ U!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Page 1 of 2