Just found this hilarious Youtube channel called How Stuff Works which has a load of conspiracy theory-esque videos which are borderline insane.

First one I saw was about Tesla and whether HAARP is some crazy place where they make free energy or some shit. Heard it before, was not impressed.

However, have you ever heard of Stalin's Humanzee army? No? Well, here's where it gets crazy.
Quote by JustRooster
Where are Zoot and Kumanji when you need them?

You son of a bitch, I'm the one who inb4's them.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Watched a few more and have since found out that: we are living in the 18th century because the years 600-900 AD never actually happened, the Washington memorial is harnessing magical power from the Earth and is keeping it in pools around Washington. And that Aliens live on Planet X which is invisible to us and have mated with humans to create an alien hybrid as well as giants as well as controlling the media and government as well as attacking russian hikers as well as hiding the fact that the Earth is flat.

Dem aliens man.
Quote by willT08
Watched a few more and have since found out that: we are living in the 18th century because the years 600-900 AD never actually happened, the Washington memorial is harnessing magical power from the Earth and is keeping it in pools around Washington. And that Aliens live on Planet X which is invisible to us and have mated with humans to create an alien hybrid as well as giants as well as controlling the media and government as well as attacking russian hikers as well as hiding the fact that the Earth is flat.

Dem aliens man.

Where does Nicolas Cage fit in all this?

...Wait, is he the human-alien hybrid?

Because that would explain so much.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Women talk a lot because they have four lips. Men think a lot because they have two heads.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

#wolfie2017 #freegyros #gifsftw G7#9
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Women talk a lot because they have four lips. Men think a lot because they have two heads.

People have 4 cheeks. Which makes them

cheeky
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
this was quite interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0c_kfdwQU&feature=relmfu

can dirge or someone else intellectual debunk it, or is there anything to it?

edit: watched the end of it, don't believe any of that illuminati or new world order bullshit, but the rest seems plausible
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Last edited by Drakathan at Jan 2, 2012,
Quote by Drakathan
this was quite interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0c_kfdwQU&feature=relmfu

can dirge or someone else intellectual debunk it, or is there anything to it?

edit: watched the end of it, don't believe any of that illuminati or new world order bullshit, but the rest seems plausible

I can't say I know too much about flouridation, but I think they can become harmful to your health.

As far as a tool by the New World Order and oil companies to make people become sheeple and extremely passive so gov'ts can do whatever they want...

This may be helpful
http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Last edited by vicarious46 at Jan 2, 2012,
Quote by moscaespañol

Edison took a bunch of stuff from Tesla.

I'm pretty sure he hated him too, seeing how Edison killed an elephant with Tesla's AC to show how dangerous it is, even though Edison's DC is much more dangerous

The Tesla/Edison thing and the LBJ having JKF killed are the only conspiracy theories I actually believe.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo