Page 1 of 2
How was it?

I've had a ripper two days, the weather has been incredible and I've had some of the best days of my life with my best friends.

You?
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
i made out with my best friend, my family is all teasing me and asking how long until me and my best friend get together [they don't even know I kissed her], her family are asking the same [they don't know either] also I lost a couple of my other friends [long story, cba to type it]

All that being said I've been nothing but happy the past couple of days...
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I've slept through most of 2012 until now

Sums up my year so far.
...chill.
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Next up in the pit, "How were the first three days of your year??!"

Keep it coming pit!
Recovering from the last day of last year
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by true_bacon22
This. Second worst hangover of my life.

This makes me curious about what your worst hangover was, explain.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by seeneyj
How was it?

I've had a ripper two days, the weather has been incredible and I've had some of the best days of my life with my best friends.

You?

Same. Its been pretty damn awesome. Been on quite a few crazy adventures with a lot of awesome people that Ive missed! On a terrible sleeping schedule now and not looking forward to Spring semester, but other than that, im feelin good.

Hopin' the momentum keeps going.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by Stugg334
This makes me curious about what your worst hangover was, explain.

Where he drank more and woke up feeling even worse than he did for the second worst hangover I would assume....
Quote by kbabz22
Where he drank more and woke up feeling even worse than he did for the second worst hangover I would assume....

Clearly, but if it took a full 48 hours to recover and he has had something worse, then I was wondering if it was something really exceptional, and significantly worse.
Quote by slash11896

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Been sleeping and watching Starcraft, packing tomorrow and going back to college.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I've been experiencing a surprising lack of hangover. Which is glorious, considering the disgusting amount of liquor consumed on NYE.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
I've worked, got smashed and dealt with terrible hangovers.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
I'm trying to get with this girl, but I can't tell if I'm morbidly depressed and trying to hide from the wprld and don't like her, or if I like her...idk confusing and very sad and unhealthy emotionally
I have a cold. Also I'm in the Middle East.

D:
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
I'm trying to get with this girl, but I can't tell if I'm morbidly depressed and trying to hide from the wprld and don't like her, or if I like her...idk confusing and very sad and unhealthy emotionally

Relationship thread dude.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by ErikLensherr
I have a cold. Also I'm in the Middle East.

D:
That's harsh. The world can be a cruel place...
Quote by stealstrings
Relationship thread dude.

Iv tried and feel stupid. They can't help me only I can help me. I just wana stop existing I can't handlr life. It's too hard its 4am and I can't go back to sleep....2012 better be the worlds last year, any longer is just torture...
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Iv tried and feel stupid. They can't help me only I can help me. I just wana stop existing I can't handlr life. It's too hard its 4am and I can't go back to sleep....2012 better be the worlds last year, any longer is just torture...

hug it out dude, it'll be fine. Everyone has felt like this at some point or another and it will get better I promise, just talk to some people you know about it, maybe they will be able to give you some real help
Been pretty shitty... I just sat there pretty much...

sgtpeppers, you gotta fix yourself before you can get into a relationship
Hugging Thread; I'm here to help

Oh you wouldn’t want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise they wouldn’t wannna watch
Another uninnocent, elegant fall
Into the unmagnificent lives of adults

It's Tessa, not Tesse please.
Pretty good so far. Had a good day yesterday, cleaned my apartment, got all my plants back, fixed my sleep schedule a little, 49ers won, great weather, food, wine, wii playing and more. Just have to get my coursework done and I'll feel even better.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Hang in there man, it's pretty tough sometimes but girls will come and go and you'll get over them in time

Go to bed; sleep deprevation isn't good for anything.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I remember being 14 and in love.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Cheer up, mate. Being depressed sucks and someone different will always come along eventually. You never know what may happen if you just tell her how you feel, she might turn out to like you back!
West Ham United
^^^ I disagree!!! Don't EVER tell her you like her; you gotta show her! If you ever tell anyone then you're automatically a backup/creep/awkward as hell.

When did this turn into the RT?

Quote by King Donkey
Cheer up, mate. Being depressed sucks and someone different will always come along eventually. You never know what may happen if you just tell her how you feel, she might turn out to like you back!

You guys are awesome I did and she was very understanding. She understands how I feel and im sure it will work itself out. But sleep deprivation is good for my paranoid that I'm going to die in my sleep :p
I've slept, played BF3, drank inhuman amounts of tea and carried on helping one of my friend/acquaintances with tree felling.
Doesn't even feel like winter here, never mind a new year.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
You guys are awesome I did and she was very understanding. She understands how I feel and im sure it will work itself out. But sleep deprivation is good for my paranoid that I'm going to die in my sleep :p

Seriously though, get some sleep. You'll feel heaps better.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
sgtpeppers

Quote by Tessalate
^^^ I disagree!!! Don't EVER tell her you like her; you gotta show her! If you ever tell anyone then you're automatically a backup/creep/awkward

This X100000000000
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Tessalate
^^^ I disagree!!! Don't EVER tell her you like her; you gotta show her! If you ever tell anyone then you're automatically a backup/creep/awkward as hell.

When did this turn into the RT?

Exactly, you gotta show her that you like her

Are we gonna have one of these threads every day of 2012 now?
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Page 1 of 2