I would tell people, but I haven't
24 17%
I've told some people, but they don't care
55 40%
People I know regularly see what I'm saying here and I'm okay with it
10 7%
People I know regularly see what I'm saying here and I am not okay with it
1 1%
Jesus ****ing Christ, what a shitty ****ing poll, you shitty piece of ****. Kill yourself, Cormancer
17 12%
Voters: 138.
Page 1 of 2
Inspired by something Dreadnought said in the privacy thread and The Madcap's reaction.
Do you want your family and friends reading the stuff you say on UG? Do they know you have a UG account? Do you watch what you say because they do read what you say?

For me, I've told like two people I have a forum account and about conversations I've had there, but they don't know what forum, what my name is, or anything. Both those people it's just to tell amusing stories or about opinions I've heard from the Film Thread if we're trying to pick out a movie.

There has probably been a thread on this in the past, but up yours.
i hate for my parents to read what i say here but they do know that i have an aaccount. so do about 5 of my friends but i say that its just for pointless trolling when im bored.
I'm not embarrassed, but I wouldn't really want my mom to see the Pit, and whether anyone else admits it I seriously doubt they would either. There is a lot of anonymity on the internet, and that's probably why people say the things that they do on here.
Last edited by SLEESTAK_BRO at Jan 2, 2012,
I think my parents know I have an account but i wouldn't want them to read anything on here. and quite a few of my friends know too.

3 of them have a UG account but afaik only one has posted in the pit before and she's too lazy to stalk me. I don't care if she does though because I have nothing to hide from her, but I don't really want other people to read what I post.

A few of them know I'm friends with UGers outside of UG but it isn't a big deal or anything.

Another person I know (not a friend, I hate him so much) made an account specifically to stalk me and I'm sure he reads everything I post but idgaf because I can't do anything about it and he hasn't tried to contact me through this yet since I blocked him from everything else. He's probably reading this right now.

I guess this is somewhat embarrassing with people who don't know me well because they automatically assume I have no life because I post here so much. but whatever
cat
A few people know I'm on here yeah, but I don't like the thought of them seeing my posts.

I occasionally link friends to shoop threads and the FFFUUUUUUU Pics/Awesome gifs. threads though, they appreciate some of them.
I've mentioned the site by name to some friends, but just call it "that guitar site I'm on" to my dad.

Edit: Though there are some people I know who I hope never ever see some of my posts/blogs on here.
Last edited by Alex Vik at Jan 2, 2012,
My wife reads what I say. Both my kids are members. Don't care. They already know I'm an asshole.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Read through the thread titles on the pit's first page and tell me it's not embarassing.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Read through the thread titles on the pit's first page and tell me it's not embarassing.

Not a single thread devoted to masturbation or poop. I'll bet you're embarrassed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by guitarxo

Another person I know (not a friend, I hate him so much) made an account specifically to stalk me and I'm sure he reads everything I post but idgaf because I can't do anything about it and he hasn't tried to contact me through this yet since I blocked him from everything else. He's probably reading this right now.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
my flatmate and a few mates who come over a lot have seen me posting here, and they know I get some funny shit from here but that's about the extent anyone knows or cares to be honest.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
i'm pretty embarassed to be a part of this thread.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
People know I'm UG, but I don't think they are. I wouldn't care if people see what I post, so I chose the last option.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I don't really think about it much, but I suppose I wouldn't want people I know reading everything I post here. Wouldn't really expect anyone to, though.
Jesus ****ing Christ, what a shitty ****ing poll, you shitty piece of ****. Kill yourself, Cormancer
I keep UG open all the time so my family sometimes reads my posts here.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by Duffman123
I don't ever want to be associated in any way with you twats.

I remember drunk duffman playing some good ol' hax.

ONCE A HAXBRO ALWAYS A HAXBRO.

edit: yes, i've mentioned this site plenty of times and nobody really cared. I even showed them some of my posts.
pinga
Quote by Kensai

it's not so bad right now, none of your threads are there!
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Quote by Cb4rabid
I remember drunk duffman playing some good ol' hax.

ONCE A HAXBRO ALWAYS A HAXBRO.

I miss being drunk and errrrm haxing while drunk, tis fun.

NEVER SEE YOU ON HAX ANYMORE MATEY!>!?
Quote by guitarxo

It's only because I love you and want to wear your skin.

Not embarassed at all. A lot of people here should be though.
Quote by frankv
Your poor mom!

It's ok, I tell her that I'm trolling you guys and then we all lol about it, then I go to sleep dreaming about eating my delicious mother.

Yeah.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Heeeeell no. I couple friends who know I post on here, but they don't know my account name.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Saint78
Heeeeell no. I couple friends who know I post on here, but they don't know my account name.

I will now track them down and let them know who you are, or die trying.
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Two guys already on here introduced me to The Pit like last year. Then I just sorta lurked whenever I was with them and eventually started posting. They're the only ones who really care, actually. If I'm doing anything more embarrassing like playing stupid games I'll leave the board up, actually.
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I will now track them down and let them know who you are, or die trying.

It probably wouldn't be that hard. The most they would do is join to annoy me, which would be entertaining at the least.
you're a stone fox
My mom knows I go to this site, but she doesn't know I'm a member, and thinks that this website is just for guitar tabs and lessons. I don't mention being on a forum to any of my friends, either.
A couple of my friends know, because they always see me on here, but they've never read anything or know my username. I've showed my brother a few posts to share the lulz. Other than that, I don't think i would tell anybody.
Quote by Shr3dz0r
A couple of my friends know, because they always see me on here, but they've never read anything or know my username. I've showed my brother a few posts to share the lulz. Other than that, I don't think i would tell anybody.

Pretty much that.
But anyone could easily find me here if they wanted to (same username as everywhere else )
Quote by Saint78
It probably wouldn't be that hard. The most they would do is join to annoy me, which would be entertaining at the least.

But then you can't write any disturbing posts because your friends will see them, no more box cutting for you!
Quote by tattyreagh

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Only one person IRL knows I post here, and he gives me trolling ideas.
Nobody knows I frequent this website except for the people I interact with from here. I'm friends with a few UGers and have even gone so far as to meet them on a number of occassions, but I keep Internet life and REAL life completely separate.

I'm somewhat scared of the consequences if I ever dared overlap the two...

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
I keep UG open all the time so my family sometimes reads my posts here.

If that's true I'm surprised they haven't disowned you yet.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
I show my brothers the funnier threads sometimes. Mainly shoop threads.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Page 1 of 2