Every have one of those moments when you make a mistake that you realise was your last chance to ever take an opportunity or do something?

Every time I'm home from university my mother asks me to go to church with her and I'm always like yeah yeah yeah but then come the morning something always prevents us from going together (e.g. me sleeping late). Then yesterday morning magically even after going to bed at 6 AM, I woke up at 10 and had the chance to go with her... but we were both tired and decided against it.

At midnight that night, the whole church burned to the ground.

I feel sad that I never went to the old church with my mother and now I never will.

Never realise when it's the last time you'll see something or the last time you'll have the chance to do something! Don't miss your chance!
Quote by ThorVonClemson
Be thankful your parents care about you man.
A guy like you could easily be mistaken for a lady and be violently raped.

I'm virile, fertile, scream when I come.
Oops, sorry. Me and the priest were trying something with the candle wax.
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
"... that they regret that their raggedy ass fleet just got blown to hell by the core!"

"Oo-Ra"

I regret that you didnt start the thread with that
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Våd Hamster

Damn, ninja'd

Edit: Don't regret, son. What if the church had burned down when you and your mom were inside.

Rejoice, fool.

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Last edited by shattamakar at Jan 2, 2012,
Reading the first few lines I thought this was actually going to turn into a "and I finally did go to church, only to realize everyone in that building was crazy. And I had to sit in there for an hour. Regret, regret, regret" thread.
I regret a lot of things as Im sure most people do, but I try not to think about it cause theres really no point.
We always meant to take the train to Malaysia but my dad was too lazy to go to the station to buy tickets so we ended up driving instead.

They closed the station recently and I never got to go on the train I walked on the tracks but it's not the same
cat
Quote by TomusAM
Reading the first few lines I thought this was actually going to turn into a "and I finally did go to church, only to realize everyone in that building was crazy. And I had to sit in there for an hour. Regret, regret, regret" thread.

That happened to me once. Never again...

Regarding the idea of regret: I generally don't worry about such things, and consider this perfectly logical. I can't really say I regret anything, because I have no way of knowing what would be different if those things hadn't happened.
Yeah happens. it's mostly regarding me not having sex with someone when I had the chance (but she was too drunk or something which doesn't seem like a reason why I shouldn't, the next morning).
But yeah...regrets suck and hard hard to forget. But it's the only thing you can do really.
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by guitarxo
We always meant to take the train to Malaysia but my dad was too lazy to go to the station to buy tickets so we ended up driving instead.

They closed the station recently and I never got to go on the train I walked on the tracks but it's not the same

Did the train burn to the ground that night?
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by flxjhnlrssn
I regret a lot of things as Im sure most people do, but I try not to think about it cause theres really no point.

It depends. It may be healthy to face your most negative feelings by thinking them through and getting completely over them.
Srsly, you regret going to church?

I wanna see you having regrets over smth worse like cheating or killing somebody... that should be fun.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
The look on you is killing me,
Drowning in shame but don't feel bad.
Cause I never feared consequences.
Hate regrets more than apologies.
Quote by Jyrgen
It depends. It may be healthy to face your most negative feelings by thinking them through and getting completely over them.

Off course, I meant in the way that regret usually works, like you cant stop thinking about something you did, or didnt do. I just try to get it out of my head as quickly as possible.
Quote by wyldething
Did the train burn to the ground that night?

No, they just sold the land to Malaysia or something so the train doesn't run anymore.
cat
Quote by Vendetta16
"... that they regret that their raggedy ass fleet just got blown to hell by the core!"

"Oo-Ra"

I regret that you didnt start the thread with that

DAMNED YOU NINJA'D!
Fuck it all and no regrets
I hit the lights on these dark sets
I need a voice to let myself
To let myself go free
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE