I will probably get a load of shit for asking this in the pit... but if I get one good reply, i'll be relatively happy?

I have to evidence;
-----------------------------------------------------------
Follow procedures for recycling and disposal of hazardous materials in own work tasks, as required.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I work in an office and work specifically in recruiting. I really find it hard to even think of any hazardous materials I work around.

So questions...

Do you work in a similar enviroment? If so, any ideas that would relate to you? The closest I can think of is cleaning stuff or batteries... but they're rubbish examples and I'm almost never in contact with either?!

If you don't work in that enviroment, can you think of any hazardous materials you work with? I'm hoping I will be inspired by any responses you may have.

Thanks in advance!
I had this when I was going through my apprenticeship. I listed things such as waste paper- they're a fire hazard for a start, and should be recycled. That, and empty printer toner cartridges.

Fender MIJ '62 Reissue Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Jet City JCA20H
Orange PPC212
ZVex Fuzz Factory
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
Boss DD-7
Digitech Whammy IV
Quote by Led_Head_1990
I had this when I was going through my apprenticeship. I listed things such as waste paper- they're a fire hazard for a start, and should be recycled. That, and empty printer toner cartridges.

Good call, thank you very much!
Toner has been covered. What about IT equipment? Disposal of company HDD's etc?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by metacarpi
Toner has been covered. What about IT equipment? Disposal of company HDD's etc?

I was thinking that as I work with a lot of confidential material. I didn't want to mix up confidential and hazardous though... maybe it would fall under the same catagory... not sure?