Here in Italy, there are loads of things I can't find that I miss.

Walkers Crisps dont exist here, Noodles, Quavers, Ribena, Cadburys, Galaxy, Uncle Bens, Peperamis, and loads of others.

It's all food I haven't had in ages. Every now and then relatives come over and bring stuff, but I'm tired of being a burden like that.

So I need to know if there's a website I can order this stuff from that delivers internationally.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
^Even of they are, they're nowhere within a 200km radius around here..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Walkers Crisps are shit lol, get some Tayto in and enjoy life to it's fullest.
Looks for a shop in Italy. Here in Finland there is a "british food" themed shop and if I ever want anything like you listed, I just order from there

There will be one somewhere, just google the Italian for something along the lines of "British food shop"
Quote by sam b
Looks for a shop in Italy. Here in Finland there is a "british food" themed shop and if I ever want anything like you listed, I just order from there

There will be one somewhere, just google the Italian for something along the lines of "British food shop"

There was one near here that closed in about 3 months.

To all the people saying it's crap food: I mainly want it because I had alot of it when I was a kid and kinda miss it

I probably wouldn't want it either if I had it regularly.
I have no idea what most of those things are.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by Krieger91
There was one near here that closed in about 3 months.

Look for more.

The international ones will have ridiculous delivery prices.

Found this after a quick google

http://www.buyinbritain.com/index.php

Parcels up to 2KG (which is nothing) is £12 delivery. SEriously, look around and you'll find
Quote by sam b
Look for more.

The international ones will have ridiculous delivery prices.

Found this after a quick google

http://www.buyinbritain.com/index.php

Parcels up to 2KG (which is nothing) is £12 delivery. SEriously, look around and you'll find

Ok thanks, I'll do it.
Quote by guitarxo
but dude you have nutella why would want any of that other crap

because beer and crisps is awesome and beer and nutella isn't duh
Quote by Duffman123
because beer and crisps is awesome and beer and nutella isn't duh

you aren't awesome
cat
Quote by guitarxo
you aren't awesome

Go down to the pub with a bottle of nutella, get a few pints, consume the nutella, then report back to me telling me how much of a disappointment it was.
Quote by rickyj
They're called "chips", not "crisps".

Lets not go there silly american
Quote by Duffman123
Go down to the pub with a bottle of nutella, get a few pints, consume the nutella, then report back to me telling me how much of a disappointment it was.

pints of nutella? wat
cat
Quote by Duffman123
Lets not go there silly american

chip sounds better.
Quote by rickyj

chip sounds better.

Yeah, sometimes..
Quote by Duffman123
Walkers Crisps are shit lol, get some Tayto in and enjoy life to it's fullest.

ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
^Could someone please explain who that is, and where that scene comes from? I've been meaning to ask.
Quote by Krieger91
^Could someone please explain who that is, and where that scene comes from? I've been meaning to ask.

Citizen Kane
Google is right for you. You can easily find the website for making the order in your area. Google Local search make it possible to gather the local business which is running in your area. You can easily get very detailed information about them.