Basically i'm getting a BCB 60 as my board and i am also getting the digitech whammy.

Now i know that you can remove like the first of the boss board in order to put in a whammy in as your first pedal or maybe second.

But the Digitech whammy is seen as a pitch shifter and not a whammy bar, so how can i fit in the boss board later on, or it is not terrible if i put it first?
Tom Morello runs his in his effects loop so put it wherever you want.
Quote by fly135
Just because one has tone suck it doesn't mean one's tone sucks.
I only have one board though and i wouldn't want to run like distortion pedals through the loop would i? I'd rather run them without using effects loop!
Can't you physically put the Whammy at the start and just use longer patch leads to place it in to the chain wherever you need?
Quote by fly135
i don't see what the problem is...just put the pedals that are going to be in loop in the loop, and have the others go straight in. They can be on the same board...you just need to run the effects send through the whammy and send its output to effects return
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
I think the issue is that the pedal board has input and output jacks and he's sticking rigidly with them. A custom pedal board often has three cables going to the amp but the Boss pedalboard doesn't really encourage this way of thinking.
Quote by fly135
I understand what you're saying, but wait could i not do this with the boss board then?
Yes. Just because they pedals are layed out in an order on the board, doesn't mean that's it the signal chain order. Do whatever you want to!
Quote by fly135