Page 1 of 4
Metal Gear Solid
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
I think L4D2 had a really awesome soundtrack, also Portal 2... it had a lot of hidden music in it,more like interactive music, when you matched a laser into a slot it would play a tune, and so on. Another great one is Bastion.
Quote by Jon777
Skyrim, Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts I and II

Yoko Shimomura. The stuff she's written for FF versus XIII sounds fantastic as well.

Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Quote by DarkTom666
Nobuo Uematsu.

'Nuff said.

+9999

Final Fantasy games are partly responsible for getting me interested in playing music.
HEY HEY HEY PAY ATTENTION TO ME

...never mind, I got nothing.

Play the blues in five easy steps!
Quote by SGen
1) Be black
2) Have very horrible things happen to you
3) pick up a guitar
4) ???
5) Play blues
Skyrim comes to mind. I think Bioshock had a good soundtrack but I can't remember exactly. I'm not a fan of old 8-bit music so this is tough, though Mario kart always gets me pumped.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Quote by DarkTom666
Nobuo Uematsu.

'Nuff said.

x1000
As someone who enjoys Metal and Ambient, his work appeals to almost every aspect. People who doubt the awesomness of the classics music due to it's 18, 16 and 64 bit qualities should check out The Black Mages and have your mind frickin blown.
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
Too many to choose. Most recently it's been Bastion. Such a great soundtrack, especially Zia's Theme.

I couldn't agree more.

I don't know why but I've always loved this song from Rush N' Attack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBUdE5iNsbE

Edit: Also almost anything from Castlevania.
Last edited by runx2xthehills at Jan 2, 2012,
Quote by Simsimius
Metal Gear Solid

Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Quote by Powerslave619
I've never played Halo, but this is superb

Never Forget - Martin O'Donnell

Marty also does really great work, it's a shame the games he composes for have a fanbase that generally doesn't care. On A Pale Horse is my favorite from Halo 1.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Starcraft 1, Warcraft 3, Dragon Age: Origins,
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Jon777

When I played that game, on the tropical island level I was like *walk around walk around walk around BATTLE SEQUENCE AAAAWWW YEEEEE*
Final Fantasy X and Kingdom Hearts are the obligatory answers, but Nier, Lost Odyssey, and the Shin Megami Tensei series have criminally underrrated soundtracks. Nier in particular has one of the best I've ever heard.
Page 1 of 4