so i'm looking at getting a pedalboard that fits all my pedals on it, the ones i've seen on ebay that MIGHT do the trick are going for triple figures (we're talking £'s here)

anyone know anywhere i can get one for about £50 max???

the pedals that need to go on there are:

Korg Pitchblack
Vox V847
Digitech Whammy
Danelectro Fish 'N' Chips
MXR M108 10-Band EQ
Marshall The guv'nor
Digitech Screamin' Blues
EHX Small Clone
Zvex SHO Clone (same size though)

also all necessary patch cables and power wires from my AC->DC brick

HELP!!!!!!!

thank you
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I'm sure you can get a few 2X4's and some screws or nails for 50 pounds.
For the amount of space you need (about 13 Boss size pedals worth, is my estimate), you'd have to build your own to fit in that budget.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
i've just ordered a "hardshell rifle case" off of ebay

Internal Dimensions
1320 x 245 x 80mm
52" x 9" 5/8 x 3" 1/8

measured it up to my pedals and power brick and they fit PERFECTLY!

MIGHT have to drill a hole for the power plug to go out but probably not, it's a long enough cable tbh.

actually looking forward to getting it now!

how much, £30 (+£7 delivery i think it was)

pretty sure i can call that a bargain compared to some of the pedal cases/boards i seen!!!

if all else fails, i have somewhere to store my air rifle... which is just leaning against the end of my bed atm xD
Just be careful when going to gigs, don't want the po-po to shut you down.
I'm up for building you a pedal.
(Or modding nearly anything moddable)
(PM Me.)
Roadrunner makes some cheap smaller boards. Got mine for about $50. It fits my TS808, SD1, Carbon Copy, Flashback, DD1, Phase 90, Cry Baby and Polytune like a glove. Sounds like you have a couple that have bigger footprints... Get 2 of them?
What's in the guitar case? My guitar...

Edit:

Be a pimp like me, find an old computer desk, grab a hand saw, chop it in half, BOOM. Instant pedal board.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by evhbrianmay
Just be careful when going to gigs, don't want the po-po to shut you down.

haha yeh, i don't actually gig but if i ever did i guess i'd have to explain it to near enough everyone, which i'm not looking forward to!

Quote by bpdeem
Roadrunner makes some cheap smaller boards. Got mine for about $50. It fits my TS808, SD1, Carbon Copy, Flashback, DD1, Phase 90, Cry Baby and Polytune like a glove. Sounds like you have a couple that have bigger footprints... Get 2 of them?

i would but budget doesn't allow for that sadly. plus having 2 means the power supply can't be in the very middle, it'll be too much messing!

Quote by Guitarbaddie
What's in the guitar case? My guitar...

Edit:

Be a pimp like me, find an old computer desk, grab a hand saw, chop it in half, BOOM. Instant pedal board.

lol i wish i could, but i don't have the necessary skill to do such a thing and i really couldn't be bothered with the effort (yeh... i'm lazy, deal with it xD)

Quote by ragingben
I have one of these, comes with a PSU with isolated outputs for 8 pedals. The board itself is sturdy but simple, just does it's job really well.

http://www.thomann.de/gb/gator_gptblpwr_pedalboard_with_bag.htm

it might well do, but it's FAR too small for my pedals.
I built mine for $30 AUS. Minus the cost for velcro which I decided to put on later on.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Quote by Eppicurt
I built mine for $30 AUS. Minus the cost for velcro which I decided to put on later on.

my handywork is absolutely shocking, plus what's cooler than having a damn shotgun case!
One problem you are going to have with that case is whether or not the lid comes off. Does it? If not, can the hinges be modified?

If it doesn't and they can't, having that case folded open when in use is going to double the footprint, not to mention being a catch all anything gravity might get a hold of.

EDIT:

May be worth looking into mounting your pedals to a long board that can be taken into and out of the rifle case.
Last edited by irnmadn88 at Jan 3, 2012,
Quote by irnmadn88
One problem you are going to have with that case is whether or not the lid comes off. Does it? If not, can the hinges be modified?

If it doesn't and they can't, having that case folded open when in use is going to double the footprint, not to mention being a catch all anything gravity might get a hold of.

EDIT:

May be worth looking into mounting your pedals to a long board that can be taken into and out of the rifle case.

it doesn't come off, it just opens up, on the picture it look like 90 degrees but it may well be 180 degrees but i'm not too fussed about the "footprint" to be honest with you, as i said, it's mostly just gonna be at home and friends house for jammin'

the main reason i wanted a pedalboard is so that it doesn't take me a year to set up my pedals when i come to playing guitar, i simply have to put this thing down, open it up, plug it in, and off i go.
i have that kinsman one which is about £30

i think i can fit two rows of 5-6 pedals

it is a bit cheap, but tehn as you say anything much better is silly money

EDIT: ah ninja'd
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i have that kinsman one which is about £30

i think i can fit two rows of 5-6 pedals

it is a bit cheap, but tehn as you say anything much better is silly money

EDIT: ah ninja'd

the shotgun case i'm getting is £30 xD so for the price it's a but better for me tbh

it's 52" long and just over 9.5" in diameter (and 3" deep in total) so fits everything perfectly in a line just how i have them =D
ah yeah if you'd prefer them in the one line then the one you got is a better idea
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ah yeah if you'd prefer them in the one line then the one you got is a better idea

and a LOT cheaper than nearly all "pedalboards" i seen!

i'll drink to that

hell i'll drink to anything!
haha
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?