I just bought the Schecter Blackjack ATX C-1 for my brother as a gift for his 18th birthday next month and have been looking around for a guitar case and this one:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/schecter-guitar-research-diamond-series-molded-guitar-case

seems to be the case that Schecter recommends for it, but reading the reviews there are a couple of people complaining about build quality.

I don't really know much about guitars and the reason I bought him that specific model is because I remember him mentioning saving up to buy it.

So, if anyone can recommend a quality case that would fit the guitar I would greatly appreciate it.
Quote by Michele_R
I have a blackjack and I have this case:

http://www.gewamusic.com/uk/gewa-gig-bag-gitarre-premium-20-line.html

It worked fine so far, it's good also if you have to go somewhere by motorbike

If I can give an advice, I think you should look for a guitar with neck protection system (i think that is what it's called).

Thanks for the suggestion but I think he'd prefer a hardshell case for peace of mind.

Quote by jpnyc
I’m pretty sure that C1 guitars fit into standard Strat cases.

I'll look into this.

Keep the suggestions coming.
If you are looking for an extremely tough Strat case which is waterproof, in fact in fact submersible then the new series if SKB 3i guitar cases. Unlike earlier SKB cases and other plastic cases this is extremely tough to MIL spec and has wheels for dragging around airports. It's know as the SKB 3i-4214-66 flight case which is part of SKB MIL spec 3i case range and is available from SKB Cases or in Europe from 3D Flight Cases
Quote by stevekane
If you are looking for an extremely tough Strat case which is waterproof, in fact in fact submersible then the new series if SKB 3i guitar cases. Unlike earlier SKB cases and other plastic cases this is extremely tough to MIL spec and has wheels for dragging around airports. It's know as the SKB 3i-4214-66 flight case which is part of SKB MIL spec 3i case range and is available from SKB Cases or in Europe from 3D Flight Cases

Wish I had seen your post earlier that looks like a really sweet guitar case, but I just ended up buying the one in my original post since I didn't want to risk not having it fit properly.

I also looked around at other reviews for the Schecter case and it seems that a lot of the problems with the case have been fixed in the latest revision. Once it comes in I'll update this thread as to what the quality is like.
I wouldnt get the Schecter case. It's made of cheap plastic and is just overall cheap. I have one and the entire case is warped and hardly even closes anymore. Just get a standard case that any guitar will fit into
I hate my sig