Hey man! Awesome cover, I can say. I really like your version of this song, sounds smooth and elegant to me. The quality of the whole track is very good also. You have a great voice too, in my opinion, you just need to sing with more confidence and you will be really good at what you doing. Keep up the good work!

C4C? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_nM1yqfibE
Bah, Jealous! I wish I could sing well I like it man, i dont have alot of knowledge with acousitic but it sounds good to me, nice quality and from what i can hear good playing.
Thanks for the Comment dude. I used Amplitube 3 for the guitar recording into Reaper then mixed it with EzMix by Toontracks.
The two rhythm guitars are playing Left and right, 67% each and the lead is straight down the middle.
Gear:

Charvel So-Cal Style 1 HH
Jackson Pro Series RR24M
Dean Dave Mustaine Signature VMNT

JCM 2000 TSL 100
Quote by Spitty33
Bah, Jealous! I wish I could sing well I like it man, i dont have alot of knowledge with acousitic but it sounds good to me, nice quality and from what i can hear good playing.
Thanks for the Comment dude. I used Amplitube 3 for the guitar recording into Reaper then mixed it with EzMix by Toontracks.
The two rhythm guitars are playing Left and right, 67% each and the lead is straight down the middle.

is EzMix just a Vst plug in?
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Impressive! Everything was recorded/mixed very well and it's a great cover! All I would suggest is adding a video, possibly of you recording or something.
Hey hey, thanks for your feedback on my live cover

I really like, it's kind of chilled out and I like that! I wouldn't have double tracking on the vocals personally (for the chorus bits), but the levels and everything is very good
Very nice arrangement, I could see this going down very well live, if you were to perform it

Cool job man, keep it up!
I agree very much with Tmusician, I dislike it soo much when I can't see the artist actually doing their thing in some way in videos.

It's a different spin on the song, more relaxed for sure. I like it, keep it up! Thanks for the feedback too btw.