Im looking to play some tdwp and adtr and i have a fender mustang 3 amp..does anyone have any good amp settings for it. THANKS
Shit On the knobs.
Whatever the settings are after the shit has pushed the the knobs around before falling off them is what you need.
Oh, you ignored the responses to your thread earlier.
That's cool
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
mids about 2 oclock, treble about 2 oclock and bass about 11 oclock, then the gain around 3 oclock
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Quote by reptar2o9
wait what response?

Saying there's already a settings thread, saying these threads aren't alowed and saying to read the rules and FAQs before posting
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
There is a sticky called "banned threads and a list of good ones" the ultimate settings thread is one of the good ones and there is a link.

Next time read the stickies, they are there for good reason! No offense, just advice so people will be more kind to you .