yup seems good deal to me
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
I'm using a pair of sennheisers right now, I must say that I think they are worth the price.
DeVillains!
If you intend to buy headphones from Amazon, make sure you get them from Amazon - packed and delivered and not the Amazon Marketplace. The latter is a breeding ground for counterfeit goods.

Personally, I'd be like me and get a Pair of Audio Technica ATH-Pro MKIIs:

These pair of headphones are the best value for money headphones that you'll find anyway. These are the upgrades from the legendary M50s.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jan 2, 2012,
Quote by Harmonius
If you intend to buy headphones from Amazon, make sure you get them from Amazon - packed and delivered and not the Amazon Marketplace. The latter is a breeding ground for counterfeit goods.

Personally, I'd be like me and get a Pair of Audio Technica ATH-Pro MKIIs:

These pair of headphones are the best value for money headphones that you'll find anyway. These are the upgrades from the legendary M50s.
I got myself some m50s a few weeks ago - very good headphones.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Emperor's Child
I got myself some m50s a few weeks ago - very good headphones.

I got some last week and I echo this, excellent headphones for the price.
Nice.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
The low-end HD201s (like $50) are one of the finest headphones I've used, much better than some of my friends' $250 headphones by Bose or Skullcandy. I can only imagine the ones you posted for that price will be definitely worth it.
I've had a pair of these for about 2 years now and they still work perfectly, although i only use them occasionally hd 448, btw
Quote by chaoticfables
The low-end HD201s (like $50) are one of the finest headphones I've used, much better than some of my friends' $250 headphones by Bose or Skullcandy. I can only imagine the ones you posted for that price will be definitely worth it.

100 brainwashed consumerist fools are going to jump on me for saying this, but you really don't need to pay that much for a pair of headphones. The profit margin on those $250 headphones is a million fold. There's literally no difference in quality between the $50-$250 range.

There's not really any difference in the $20-$50 range in terms of sound quality, either but for some reason the manufacturers can get away with deliberately frayed and poorly soldered wires that fall apart a month after you've lost the receipt. I ended up buying a $10 pair that's lasted me about 5 years so far. That's a shitload longer than any expensive pair I've bought.
Quote by giraffe man
I've had a pair of these for about 2 years now and they still work perfectly, although i only use them occasionally hd 448, btw

These are the ones I have too.

Used to have a pair of 205s, but they broke
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Just realised my brother has some Sennheiser HDs, I think the same ones. Comparing his to mine, the m50s are better, but they cost more so they're equally good buys imo.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Quote by Emperor's Child
Just realised my brother has some Sennheiser HDs, I think the same ones. Comparing his to mine, the m50s are better, but they cost more so they're equally good buys imo.

Hey, Emperor. If you get a chance to, try out the ATH-Pro700 MKIIs (M50 upgrades I linked to above). Much better in my opinion.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

buy beats by dre. for $300 they have to be good. right?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
buy craps by dre. for $300 if you want to waste good money on a pair of shit headphones

Fixed.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Smeghead64
I just got a pair of these, I may have to try this out. They have been dubbed 'the ear shoes' by my housemates.

My cousin did it to great success. He got his 555's for ~$50 with some crazy deal/discount or something, modded them into 595's. So essentially, 595's for $50. Personally, I use Maxell DHP-II (highly recced). Perfect amount of lows, not overpowering, but mids and highs still retain dynamics and cut through when necessary. They cost about $40, and they will shit all over every $150 headphones. No joke.
Quote by Harmonius
Hey, Emperor. If you get a chance to, try out the ATH-Pro700 MKIIs (M50 upgrades I linked to above). Much better in my opinion.
Yeah, if I get the chance, I'd be all over those. I've tried the m40s (or was it m35s?) because my uni's radio station has one, but they're downgrades.
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
I use HD201's. Great for the price.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Well, they wouldn't be the ATH-Pro700 MKIIs - you can only get those in Asia. The only way you're going to be able to try that is if you get it imported (whilst paying $$$ for customs tax - they cost me around £250 which is very reasonable in my opinion) or to try them abroad in Asia.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Butt Rayge
100 brainwashed consumerist fools are going to jump on me for saying this [...] There's literally no difference in quality between the $50-$250 range.

Or one person who knows that you're full of shit. Not every headphone company is like Bose or Monster, where you're paying for style over sound quality.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by Dirk Gently
Or one person who knows that you're full of shit. Not every headphone company is like Bose or Monster, where you're paying for style over sound quality.

Well you must have paid an exorbitant amount for your HI-FI ears, too, because most people can't tell the difference.
Does anybody know any good headphones for £100 or less?

I think sennheisers are good, but you never know if there's any better ones.
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Sennheisers are great. Check out Denon too, they do great headphones and equally as awesome Hi-Fi separates.
Can anyone please suggest a Sennheiser best for rock/metal? Under $100 and I dont give a shit about looks, I just want quality and reasonably comfortable.

If not sennheiser, then which others.....I have heard great things about grados.......

Also, if there are any suggestions for headphones which would help me isolate instruments better.....I don't remember but I heard a particular one is used by a lot of musicians in studios.....

If any headphone can fulfill both requirements....that would be really ideal.....

Currently I'm thinking of going for Sennheiser HD 438.....I'll probably need and amp for that if I'm not mistaken....

Thank you in advance
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Quote by High&Mighty
I've got both the HD555 and HD 595, if you have the money, either one is great.

Thats way over 100, cant spare that much.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.