Looked online and could only find the French Fry pedal. Seems good enough to do it's job, but it's so tiny. I don't want it to break right away >.>

Is there anything else that's maybe a bit more reliable that doesn't go into the hundreds? (Even 100 is a bit much :\)
The DigiTech autowah is cool.

Has a good few modes, nicely tweakable, simple... And it can sound a bit like a talk box
Quote by Spaztikko
Imagine the part of the ballsack where occasionally old poo sticks to the pubes and hardens, and you then have to pull out, but as an amp. That's an MG.

Greatest quote of all time?

I think so...
Dunlop Crybaby classic, nuff said, dropped the thing down a flight of stairs and it still works perfectly fine.

$70 at Guitar Center, and online at SweetWater.com

Cheapest I can find is the Rocktron, and it's only $5 less.

Unfortunately, it sounds like anything less would be expensive for a cheap product.

Edit: Found another one, Ibanez Weeping Demon Jr. Wah, $57 at Guitar Center.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Honeyburst

Epiphone Les Paul Special 1 with P90 pickups; swapped neck out for a Peavey Raptor Plus.

Alvarez Dreadnaught RD6

Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Last edited by Blahman179 at Jan 2, 2012,
Quote by Blahman179
Dunlop Crybaby classic, nuff said, dropped the thing down a flight of stairs and it still works perfectly fine.

Unfortunately, it sounds like anything less would be expensive for a cheap product.

Reading is cool...

Auto-wha's are a bit of a small market pedal, so it's more of a "get what you pay for" situation than most. For the price, I'd take the Malekko E.Filter, which is (if memory serves) right around $100.
We've dressed up in our best...

...and are prepared to go down like gentlemen.

Quote by bogg808
The PBT is for those too TGP for the rest of UG.

Quote by Blahman179

uhhmmm "AUTO WAH" pedal.
Didn't you say in your other thread that you have a cheap Line 6 amp (presumably the Spider)? Save for a new amp first, then worry about pedals.
Quote by Blahman179

Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I like the Electro Harmonix Micro Q-Tron. Check it out, sounds good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNFc3Mub4N4
GEAR
Godin Icon Type 2 Classic
Vox SDC 33
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 2x12
Roland Cube 80XL
Boss Tuner
BBE Boosta Grande
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Amptweaker Tightmetal
ISP Decimator
Zoom G3
TC Electronic Flashback
Visual Sound H2O
Quote by Ian_the_fox
Didn't you say in your other thread that you have a cheap Line 6 amp (presumably the Spider)? Save for a new amp first, then worry about pedals.

It's not cheap. It's actually really nice. I'd rather just buy pedals instead of an entirely new amp, just to buy pedals to go along with it anywayz...
Quote by MickAlmighty
The DigiTech autowah is cool.

Has a good few modes, nicely tweakable, simple... And it can sound a bit like a talk box

I'ma go try this out in the store this weekend. Thanks for the suggestion. It looks really nice ^-^
Quote by Glentendo24
It's not cheap. It's actually really nice. I'd rather just buy pedals instead of an entirely new amp, just to buy pedals to go along with it anywayz...
What model is it? Vetta? Flextone? If it's a Spider than it's not the slightest bit of "nice".
The Zoom G3 has a really nice autowah in it. For $200 you can get a lot of cool FX.
I used to have a few Digitech pedals, the Synth Wah being one of them. I think it was the first run of them. In any case, it ran through batteries like a flu runs through tissues, and the tone was over-processed. I wouldn't recommend it. Unfortunately, I can't also recommend a good one. Sorry.
I am a fake mountain.
Quote by Ian_the_fox

Because his new amp will have the auto wah he wants.

Why is it that whenever someone asks for a pedal recommendation, they automatically get told to save for a new amp? Especially with modulation effects.

TS, the best ones in the sub-$100 range are probably going to be the ones made by EHX. The Q-Tron and Dr. Q are both pretty nice and are within your budget.