I recently read an article on texting and how it is bad and I thought it would have a good stance until I read the first sentence:

Texting -- like television, cell phones, and heavy metal before it -- is ruining civilization.

Well what the hell? I just had to keep reading and not too many words later, the writer types:

...texting is corrupting our children, causing them to have more sex, become serial killers and eventually serve Satan.

The full article can be read http://www.mercurynews.com/rss/ci_19207722?source=rss">here
Cool link bro.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by damian_91
Cool link bro.

SOO FUNNY!!!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
They're right
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Carnivean
SOO FUNNY!!!

I KNO RITE
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I don't agree about texting, but heavy metal has been corrupting our youth since Kiss released their first album.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I don't agree about texting, but heavy metal has been corrupting our youth since Kiss released their first album.

Kiss? Aren't these deathcore?
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Listening to metal while texting, namely mexting, is proven to be six times more satanic than doing either activity by its lonesome.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Just my masterplan bitches...
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Quote by darkstar2466
Listening to metal while texting, namely mexting, is proven to be six times more satanic than doing either activity by its lonesome.

That sounds like it should have some measure of taco bell thrown in there for good measure
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
sexting is saving humankind
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Last edited by Eggmond at Jan 2, 2012,
Quote by damian_91
Kiss? Aren't these deathcore?

Is deathcore the one where you insert subtile messages about killing your peers, disobeying your parents and worshipping satan into your lyrics? If so, yes. They're very deathcore.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by piratemetalhead
whoa, i text AND listen to metal !

i must be like double satan or something

\m/

No, you're just mextican.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Kensai
Is deathcore the one where you insert subtile messages about killing your peers, disobeying your parents and worshipping satan into your lyrics? If so, yes. They're very deathcore.

Nevermind, I think they're just black metal

Quote by Pleasure2kill
When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, [...] there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and he was texting while listening to metal

Revelations
Quote by Cianyx
When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, [...] there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and he was texting while listening to metal

Revelations

more importantly he was listening to the keeper of the seven keys by helloween
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond
more importantly he was listening to the keeper of the seven keys by helloween

on his iphone.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
Obviously trolling for more hits. These people pretty much get paid by the hit, so the more annoying they are, the more people send the link to annoy more people and the more money they earn.
Everybody knows that metal isn't causing the decline of human civilization, it is merely the result of this sad fate that is befalling us. For people to enjoy such garbage severe, fundamental issues must be prevalent.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Obviously trolling for more hits. These people pretty much get paid by the hit, so the more annoying they are, the more people send the link to annoy more people and the more money they earn.

So anyone with an opinion different than yours is trolling?

Right.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
The article was written by Hicks.

It can be assumed they been done drinkin' their moonshine and hate dem dear CELL FONES AND DA METUL MUSIK CUS JESUS WUDNT NOT APPROV NOT NOW NOT NEVAR

p.s. da metal tuk yer jahbs
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Right.

Think about it, man. There's much more important issues than texting. So, let's assume one is a serious writer and wants people to visit one's site. Furthermore, let's assume you get paid based upon the number of hits to your site. If one writes provocative nonsense, one notices that more people read it. It angers them and they tell their friends, right? The same occurs if one writes ridiculous nonsense. Or basically, any kind of nonsense presented in a non-comical manner. So, one writes nonsense and gets paid more. Cha-ching!
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

Right.

Look at his opening comments. Metal and TV are ruining civilization. No, I'm pretty sure that mainstream society is ruining civilization by teaching us to 1. become clones of everyone else we see and 2. care only about material possessions, looks, and money and do all you can to earn all of those, whether or not it means sacrificing your morals or beliefs. Also, he boldly claims that just because you have a phone and text, you will drink/smoke/do drugs. I'd like to see the evidence that points to this because I'm pretty sure the majority of people do at least one of those three, phone or not. He also stereotypes British people and says that they're all gross. Either he's a self-righteous, right-wing nutjob or he is aiming to piss people off or make outrageous claims in order to generate buzz about his blog post. Not to mention, we all know the very internet he posts on is way less immoral and in no way will corrupt civilization like television and metal...
Quote by Cianyx

Revelations

Revelations 6:5, 6 ~ "And when he opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say: “Come!” And I saw, and, look! a black horse; and the one seated upon it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6*And I heard a voice as if in the midst of the four living creatures say: “A quart of wheat for a de‧nar′i‧us, and three quarts of barley for a de‧nar′i‧us; and do not harm the olive oil and the wine"

The black horse is famine.

There is famine in Africa.

(Invalid img)

The end is here. I must repent!
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by Article
The Huffington Post article listed the Top 10 texting dangers parents should consider, which includes "text neck." That's a condition caused by looking down at your phone for hours at a time until your head falls off.

Troll.

It seemed like something someone stupid would believe, but that there, can anyone honestly believe that?