Page 1 of 2
Kid survives 3 shotgun shots and tells the story

Amazing Shotgun Survival Story

tldw: Friend of 10 years asks for a ride, takes him to woods and shoots him 3 times (gang initiation). He survives and watches the clown get sent to prison for 35 years.
Last edited by .Joker. at Jan 2, 2012,
has it ever been more appropriate to say this?

cool story bro
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
also tl;dw
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Probably deserved it.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I guess he's not calling shotgun for a while.

29 people and the rest who dislike **** ur self i bet ur that cunts family members guess what **** u and all the other mother ****ing haters u cheer the twat in court yh keep cheering him cuz he gunna come out having his ass hole the size of a football

EXPLORINGYouinHD 2 days ago 47 likes

I like to read the top comment of the video to sort of gauge the maturity level of it to see if I will watch it or not. Of course you have to adjust for youtube commenter's IQ and overall maturity level but I feel it's a pretty accurate system.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I like to read the top comment of the video to sort of gauge the maturity level of it to see if I will watch it or not. Of course you have to adjust for youtube commenter's IQ and overall maturity level but I feel it's a pretty accurate system.

You could also not follow any links from people whose avatars are trollfaces.
Skaters are tough, tough motherfuckers. Our will to live and will to skate is strong. Ross is badass.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Was skeptical at first, but he's a cool kid.
Ignore the comments, and it's a hell of a story. Makes me glad I don't live in a shithole like Detroit
Quote by Kensai
I guess he's not calling shotgun for a while.

Making puns, as Per usual, I see.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Heh, not bad. I'd be laughing at my jackass buddy who decided "I've known this kid for 10 years (so, I should know him well enough to not wanna shoot him as part of a gang initiation), but I'm gonna shoot him". Why? 'Cause he goes to all that effort and then goes to prison for it.
Does the kid have a scar shaped like a lightning bolt? Or an allergy to kryptonite?
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Quote by TheBurningFish
Does the kid have a scar shaped like a lightning bolt? Or an allergy to kryptonite?

I heard he farts webs.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
That's a f*cking awesome story.

Thanks TS.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
he's my hero now, cool guy
That other kid would have got a couple of years tops in Australia
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Man, I didn't know gangs actually have initiations, kinda disturbing.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
Usually, a gang initiation is something along the lines of "Go steal this" or getting your ass kicked for a bit by the rest of the gang (kids end up in the hospital for that one). Having killed someone for your initiation though...that apparently gives you serious street cred. And I guess "street cred" means something to some people.

Personally, I'd rather have a good job, a good family, loving wife, and raise my kids than have "street cred". But whatever.
I watched it. His descriptions are good and im glad he survived after something so stupid. Good on him, life must taste so much more sweeter than any person he knows.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
That was genuinely a cool story

thanks ts
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
That was a great video. Amazing story, cool kid. Thanks for sharing it, TS.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Personally, I'd rather have a good job, a good family, loving wife, and raise my kids than have "street cred". But whatever.

How exciting and original!
Quote by metaldud536
How exciting and original!

So he wants to live a normal life....what's your problem?

TS thanks for this...I enjoyed watching that
Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

In the Mexican gangs here, you have to kill someone to actually have a serious position in the gang. My friend Carlos runs with the higher up members, but he's like 14 and isn't technically in the gang yet.
you're a stone fox
The guy who shot him was 15, that's really, really sad. Situation aside, that was a good share TS, I enjoyed watching that.
I pride myself on my humility.
Watched the whole thing, damn. Thanks for that, TS.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Quote by Saint78
In the Mexican gangs here, you have to kill someone to actually have a serious position in the gang. My friend Carlos runs with the higher up members, but he's like 14 and isn't technically in the gang yet.

Tell him not to be an idiot and get the **** out
That was crazy, amazing story though, one tough f****** dude.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Vox Night Train 15W
An ever-morphing BOSS and MXR loaded pedalboard

"I eats more chicken any man ever seen!"
-Howlin' Wolf
Wow, that was really amazing. Unlike a lot of people in this thread, I actually chose to watch the whole thing before commenting. It was well worth it. Thanks for sharing.
a friend of mine showed me this before, and i was tensed up the whole time. Crazy story, kid's a pretty good storyteller. Who the **** survives that kind of shooting though...
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Saint78

Either Carlos is full of shit or you should be very very wary of him and whoever he associates with.
Amazing story!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Page 1 of 2