Hey guys
Just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this.i play a few different guitars;usually on the same amp settings and I get the sounds I want from each.recently my Jackson rr5 isn't sounding same it sounds like its lost it's balls like actives with a flat battery;now the guitar has been untouch electric wise other then the fact the bridge hunbucker was changed then reverted back to the original.
The guitar use to sound hot and now getting it to squeal is really hard.im changing the strings what I'm due for.could this be the pots are on there way out?
Thanks
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

does it have a trem? if the ground wire to the trem comes loose it can have that effect (i think).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?