Alright, time for some techie questions. So, I'm running Addictive Drums, got a sweet beat going. Then, I listen in and I hear pops and clicks in my tracks. I solo in and hear it in all my drum tracks. Assuming its just a software issue, I switch over to Abbey Road drums. Nope, still got the annoying pops and click there.

Anyone have any ideas whats up and how to fix it?
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
What are your computer specs - processor and RAM?
-------Gary Coy Smith---------

Epiphone G-400 1966 RI
Dean ML XM
EHX Big Muff
Epiphone Valve Jr
Guitar Rig 4
dude, lockwolf, how do you not already know what it is? i thought you were the guru man!

have you tried tweaking your buffer settings? do you have enough ram? are you running a lot of tracks off of a slow hard drive? are you running the project off your audio interface and not asio? have you defragged your hd lately? do you have a clean desktop?
Meh, I'm half awake at the moment. I had left like something running in the background causing interference (I'm so tired, I gotta use spell check to make this post happen). I mean, running a quad core and 14gb of ram shouldnt have those problems though I've wanted to throw the Mackie Onyx 1640 out the window at times.

I need to get some sleep :p
Quote by Odirunn
Just record real drums. Eeehehheheheh.

Shut it :p

Its pretty bad that I'm using virtual drums while sitting next to a real drum kit :p
could be your midi clipping b/c the velocity is too high
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Lockwolf

-10 respect :P

As said above check your velocities and the sound inside the VST. I had clipping once in Battery 3 and couldn't figure it out cause it wasn't clipping on the mixer. Had to turn the sound down within Battery.
Last edited by FireHawk at Jan 5, 2012,
Quote by FireHawk
Lockwolf

-10 respect :P

As said above check your velocities and the sound inside the VST. I had clipping once in Battery 3 and couldn't figure it out cause it wasn't clipping on the mixer. Had to turn the sound down within Battery.

Yeah, give me shit :p

I literally was falling asleep on the mixing desk as I was recording. Its all fixed :p