I have an ibanez pro rock'r 2 trem on my 26/27 year old guitar, it has a pop in tremolo slot, but the part that locks it in place on the insideis no longer there, what I was wondering is if I can get a new one to put in there maybe even a screw on one if possible, does anyone know where I can buy one?
this particular trem was made in 1985 and hasn't been made since 1986 i doubt they stil have any support for it