does anybody know where i can get some cheap cables bulk would be ideal. i don't really want to pay more than

$4-6 for a 12'er without warranty
$7-9 for a 12er with warranty.

both would ideally have access to the base of the jack so i can re-solder if i have a broken joint.

if i can get a better price i would have no problem getting 10-15 cables.

kind of weird, but there are a few reasons. i am going to put one or two in my more used cases.

if there is a better way, let me know.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Switchcraft?

I've been using their cables for... 7 years now? Damn it has already been that long?

Anyways, they have never failed me. I had to resolder one, once, and it's been fine ever since. Got a Planet Waves one time, broke in a month, and I couldn't fix it either
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Last edited by DeathByDestroyr at Jan 3, 2012,
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Switchcraft?

I've been using their cables for... 7 years now? Damn it has already been that long?

Anyways, they have never failed me. I had to resolder one, once, and it's been fine ever since. Got a Planet Waves one time, broke in a month, and I couldn't fix it either

I've been using 18ft PW cables for almost a year now, yeah, you can't fix them, but they have a lifetime warranty
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Livewire cables have ends you can resolder, plus they come with a lifetime warranty. I've brought back at least 6 or more cables to guitar center(they don't break easily but I've brought in cables for friends) and they gave me a new one on the spot without any hassle(didn't even ask for a receipt).
Main Gear:

Xaviere XV-870
w/ 2 "Dream 180" Humbuckers + Mid Boost Mod + Coil Tap

Peavey Classic 30

Modified Dunlop CryBaby Wah
Digitech Bass Synth Wah
GFS Twin Overdrive
Way Huge Swollen Pickle
Line 6 DL4
Boss ME-70

Make your own, man. Scour Ebay for rolls of good cable going cheap. It's not the sort of thing many people bid on so you can get real lucky. Always have a few plugs laying around and then you can make whatever you want, whenever you need it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
^^^ This. I think lifetime warranties on cables are pretty useless, in the sense that if a cable breaks at a gig, I want to be able to get into it and fix it quick; it's no good having to take it back to the store the next day for a replacement if I need it working right then and there for a show.

*EDIT* That said, I always take plenty of spares, but you get the point.
Gear:
Fender AVRI '62 Jazzmaster, Fender Gold Sparkle Strat (custom), Custom Swirled Roswell Rhoads
Marshall DSL15H, Weber Speakers, Fender Champs (x2),
'63 Fender Reverb, Mosrite Fuzzrite, Joe Bonamassa Fuzz Face, Whiteface RAT
Vintage Tubes!
i took the monster route when i won a few competitions that sam ash had a few years ago. i have at least 15 monster cables.

i will look into the cable on ebay. what connectors would you recommend?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/