Hey guys!

I'm quite certain that a similar thread exists somwhere in the pits of UG, but as I couldn't find it, i decided to make another one.
So basically i'm in need of a new amp, and I need something with really nice cleans, my ideal amp would be the Fender Twin Reverb, but as it costs quite a bit, i can't quite afford it. I'm looking for an amp, that could deliver similar nice clean tones, without the hefty pricetag (it might be a combo or a head/small cab combination).

Thanks
"Everybody must get stoned!" - Bob Dylan

Well, if you're in the US you could look up small fender champs, they have a great clean tone but i'm not really sure on the price but they are definitely cheaper then blackface twin reverbs right?
Basically most Fender amps have great clean tones and if that's what you want just troll your local scene and find a fender tube amp
That's the problem, I live in a small country in Europe, and we don't exactly have a wide variety of choises here

Vox AC30 C2. Lovely cleans, it's going to be my next amp when i get the pennies. Still costs quite a bit, but not as much as the Twin.
Alright, should check into them, does anyone know anything about any boutique amps as well?

Quote by Cold Reader
Vox AC30 C2. Lovely cleans, it's going to be my next amp when i get the pennies. Still costs quite a bit, but not as much as the Twin.

This. I already go to the shop for over a year just so I can play that sweet momma. If only my studies weren't so expensive I'd already have one
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by TimTheWizard
This. I already go to the shop for over a year just so I can play that sweet momma. If only my studies weren't so expensive I'd already have one

Haha, that sounds like me! I'm hoping that they'll get sick of me in there and give it to me :P
Fender Deluxe Reverb RI.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
Lol as if! The keeper doesn't mind me coming over because he thinks I play quite well. Funny thing is other customers sometimes think you're working there and they start asking you to help them
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"