Hey everyone,

I was wondering if you could help me put these pedals in order for my board. I've tried some different combinations myself. Just getting some opinions. If you could list them from guitar-amp. I play through a Fender Blues Deluxe.

What I have now:

(from guitar)

BOSS TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker
Deluxe Memory Boy Analog Delay
Holy Grail Nano Reverb
Volume Control Pedal (simple design)

(to amp)

Thanks ahead of time!
That order looks pretty good, mine is similar + and - a few things, I'd switch the Reverb and Delay though.
That order, but volume pedal after tuner.
Dude, where's my band?
Quote by TomMon
That order, but volume pedal after tuner.

It depends what he is wanting to do with the volume pedal in all honesty. I would recommend volume pedal right after the tuner, but its personal preference. There are no rules.

OP: Do you want to be able to control the volume of say, your reverb and delay? or just the dry signal and leave your reverbs and delays to decay naturally?
Quote by Seaborgium6
That order looks pretty good, mine is similar + and - a few things, I'd switch the Reverb and Delay though.

I personally would leave them. That, again, is my personal preference.
Quote by Souls United
I personally would leave them. That, again, is my personal preference.

Sorry, but I couldn't help laugh at the quotes in your sig! They are, indeed, noobs! Especial the second one!
Quote by itamar100
Sorry, but I couldn't help laugh at the quotes in your sig! They are, indeed, noobs! Especial the second one!

Hahaha, well I just changed those actually. I just came back to UG after about a year or so away from the forums. Twas time for an update!
I'd put the volume pedal before the delay and reverb, if you want to use it for swells and such. If you're using it as a mute for your whole rig then it's already in the right place. Otherwise, that's already how I'd run that chain.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Looks good to me.
Volume pedal placement can be anywhere.
I'm setting mine up so I can have it at the end of the chain (where it is currently), or at the beginning.

Use it at the end as a master volume.
At the beginning, you can do cool stuff.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Jan 3, 2012,