I just searchbarred this for 10 minutes, but couldn't find a thread.

About 20 minutes ago, I found out David Gold died. For those who don't know who that is, he was the frontman of Woods of Ypres. He died on the 21st. If you can't tell, I'm actually pretty upset about this, a lot more so than I was about Dio or any other recent musician deaths because he was relatively unknown and many metal fans might not hear of it. It also marks the end of Woods of Ypres. I was thinking of doing a tribute album for the band, but that's not what this thread is about (PM me if you're interested). RIP David Gold.
you're a stone fox
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
I thought you meant him.

I was happy and you ruined it for me

This
Well I've got no clue who he is and I'm not a fan of Black Metal, but RIP. He seems to have impacted you and that's more than enough to get my sympathy.
I was pretty sad when I heard this as well. Woods of Ypres were an interesting band

????
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Quote by Saint78
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSuVTbSjEKM

They were a Melodic Black Metal/Doom Metal band from Canada.

Judging by the uploader's comment, he's been dead for at least a week.

Never heard of him or his band, but RIP
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Old news, bro. You could have checked the Woods of Ypres thread. There's been plenty of discussion on it there.

Quote by Saint78
I was thinking of doing a tribute album for the band,

I just imagined what that would sound like. It wasn't pleasant.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Last edited by theogonia777 at Jan 3, 2012,
Quote by theogonia777
Old news, bro. You could have checked the Woods of Ypres thread. There's been plenty of discussion on it there.

I just imagined what that would sound like. It wasn't pleasant.

I'm learning "A Meeting Place And Time" regardless of the album thing or not, I won't record it until I have a better setup though.
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at Jan 3, 2012,
Quote by boreamor
Ah, I won't be interested. But that's beside the points, it's never good when someone who positively impacted peoples lives dies. RIP.

^^
RIP Dave Gold
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Gold passed away the week before christmas. It's been all over. Never heard of em but I'll feel bad listening to a band who's gotten my attention from a members death...
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Well this ruined my day. Woods of Ypres was based not too far away from where I live, and I haven't read anything in the papers about it.
Quote by zdh
Well this ruined my day. Woods of Ypres was based not too far away from where I live, and I haven't read anything in the papers about it.

That's kinda sad
you're a stone fox