Alright guys,

I've merged a couple of previous threads with what I still have left to sell. I've bought a few things recently which have left me more than slightly broke. I know everyone else is broke after Christmas, but it's worth a shot.

Laney LC50mkII £220

Great sounding amp, recently serviced and in full working order. There are a few scuffs to the tolex from the previous owner. I have owned it for the last 10 years (7 of which it was unplayed while stored at my parents' house), during which time it has had only home use. Built like a tank. Currently retailing at £558?!

Peavey Valveking 112 £190

Also selling my Peavey Valveking. Again, has been recently serviced and even comes with a 2 year PAT test certificate. There are no cosmetic signs of wear, other than one very small scuff in the tolex on the upper right corner (~5mm). Never gigged. Upgraded the speaker to a Celestion G12T-Hot100, which sonically is a big improvement to the stock speaker

Boss ML-2 Metal Core £45 or trades

Excellent condition, boxed with instructions. Surprisingly good pedal - check out some youtube videos! Will possibly trade this for a compressor, or something interesting.

Collection: I live just outside of Crewe, but can maybe deliver or meet you halfway depending on where you live. I'll ship the pedal.

If you have any more questions, or want some photos, give me a shout.

Cheers.
For trade
EMG 81 for a 60?
Bump.

Have a compressor now, but would swap the ML2 for a Pitchblack?
For trade
EMG 81 for a 60?