So yeah, yesterday I got drunk while sitting alone in my small bedroom, and decided to put an older poem of mine into a song.

I'm not sure how it turned out, it has alot of imperfections (a shitload of timing and playing mistakes) but i kind of feel that those imperfections make it sound nice.

However, I'm not unbiased, so I'm asking you for your feedback.

Hourglass - Soundcloud

C4C as always, the more you write the more I write.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
Writing as I listen:
I really like the understated nature of the guitar part, although I thought it seemed a little at odds with the heavily effected vocals. They seemed to fit a bit better when the drums kicked in though. Drums sound nice, guessing they're MIDI? Personally, I wasn't too keen on the guitar solos, they would maybe have worked better for me with only one part, but that's only my opinion. Generally, I really liked the song, it has a really cool spacey vibe It could maybe benefit from being a bit shorter, but it didn't feel ridiculously long. The ending was great, I love how it kind of trailed off.
Links for C4C in my sig
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that