Poll: its tragic; this new generation of american women can't cook
Poll Options
View poll results: its tragic; this new generation of american women can't cook
you know, it IS tragic. i'm gonna be living off fast-food and tv dinners for the rest of my life :(
24 10%
how about..you know, like, get in the kitchen and make your own damn dinner?! :peace:
73 30%
this generation of males aren't doing so hot either; they all have peter pan syndrome :)
13 5%
*adjusts cape* I will not stand idly by while you insult american girls. they are my lovelies :o
7 3%
just get yourself a foreign chick OP and you'll see american girls ain't shit :finger:
22 9%
it's not just american girls buddy, this new generation of chicks can't cook for shit! :puke:
20 8%
Don't know what you're talking about. I know some young girls that can cook up a storm :shrug:
39 16%
you did it OP, i can't believe you actually did it..this might be your worst poll yet! :facepalm:
48 20%
Voters: 246.
Page 1 of 4
Not many girls from our generation can really cook anymore. I ask girls if they can cook all the time and they look at me like my sister can't cook even though my mom's an awesome cook. i guess today's women just aren't interested

SMH@this one girl making me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner. this can't be life
Why don't you just learn to cook for yourself? Self reliance is pretty cool.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Why don't you cook for yourself?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
You're trying too hard, but the feminists will still bite. That's the amusing thing.

It's pretty impressive that a figment of your imagination made you a sammich though, I'll give you that.
You're never gonna get laid
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
I think the statement sitting one level of abstraction higher also speaks the truth: "It's tragic - Americans can't cook anymore."

Thanks to the prevalence of fast food, regular restaurants, microwave dinners, and junk food, the average person doesn't know, care, or acknowledge the difference between a finely chopped onion and a coarsely chopped onion.

*idontwantoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg*
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Thrashtastic15
It's pretty impressive that a figment of your imagination made you a sammich though, I'll give you that.

His hand is a figment of his imagination?
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
They still give good blowjobs. I can make do.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I cook for my fiance and sometime she does. But mostly me Cuz I friggin love cooking.

But my girl sure does know how to cook and when she does it really good. She makes the most brutally awesome triple chocolate chip cookies ever.

But I'm canadian so eh...
I love cooking. I hate doing dishes. Can women still do dishes?
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
I'd be more comfortable saying most Americans regardless of gender can't cook.

When I was in college I cooked often. So many people followed their noses to the dorm kitchen and started wanting handouts. Go away and learn to cook.

Very few of the women I've dated or been friends with were cooks. The one that cooked the best would have weekly dinners for friends. She would cook for about a dozen of her best friends every sunday.

I've only had one male roomate in the last 10 years that cooked. Like, for real cooked. Not pre-prepared microwave meals.

The average person doesn't feel like they should spend the time cooking.
All the girls I know know how to cook. Maybe it's because I live in south Texas where the culture is predominantly Mexican.
That poll is a mess. I'd vote, but I can't be bothered to read it.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
i like cooking i dont mind cooking for people and its kinda sad that people in general dont cook anymore

althought i do agree with the bj quip up there...i love me a good bj
Im actually a pretty damn good cook, so i dont need a woman's inferior food creations.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
id much rather have a girl that gives a good bj as opposed to good cooking. but sadly, i dont have either
I don't care. I love to cook, so bitches can stay out of my kitchen unless they can help wash up.

And I like American chicks. I only need to open my mouth and they start getting wet. Accents ftw.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Last edited by shadow__666 at Jan 3, 2012,
I'm a guy, I can cook, and I'm American. Thank you very goddamn much.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
My woman can so

Also, I can cook decent enough as long as I have a recipe to follow
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by The Madcap
I wonder how long it will be before the blistering waves of "fuck you" arise in this thread from UG feminists.

I give it until about midway through the next page.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
I don't care about american girls, there are so many spoiled ones, probably it's them that make the statistic. Most of the girls I know can cook, and even if they couldn't, I can cook myself.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by Guodlca
I don't care about american girls, there are so many spoiled ones, probably it's them that make the statistic. Most of the girls I know can cook, and even if they couldn't, I can cook myself.

Self cannibalism? I think you can find better options than cooking yourself man.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by oneblackened
I'm a guy, I can cook, and I'm American. Thank you very goddamn much.

This.

I can make killer Biscuits and Gravy, and there's nothing I can't grill.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Depends on where you live, I say. I live in the south, and girls down here can still cook. It is true, though, that not nearly as many can.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
You asked at least four females, but probably no more than six. Out of them one said she could cook. They are all members of your immediate family, and share some of your genes.

You are the problem here, TS. It's because of you that your whole nation can't cook. I hope you're fucking pleased with yourself, you dick.
Quote by The Madcap
I wonder how long it will be before the blistering waves of "fuck you" arise in this thread from UG feminists.

Depends when duo, and the other members of goon brigade arrive.
To be fair, it's not like men are any better, and it's not like gender even matters (I guess I started it this time) . I'd like to learn to cook. I might try to cook something this week just for the hell of it.
TS is mad that he can't tell a women to go back to the kitchen.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Out of curiosity TS, how old are you? It's one thing if the majority of 13-14 year old kids can't cook, but another if 18-20+ year olds can't.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Page 1 of 4