So I have sung for half a year now, semi-seriously, until very recently where I decided I wanted to develop it and such. I have not taken a single lesson for voice or any musical instrument or theory so I have no clue what I'm exactly doing, this clip is a bit from a raw recording with no mixing or editing or effects of any kind. So not auto-tune, reverb, EQ, or anything. Just raw recording.

I want to know how to sing better and what I a may be doing wrong. Sorry if I go out of tune, but I tried my best. :3

It starts off rough but at some parts it's better than others.

This is me on an average day, keep in mind I don't warm up cause I don't know how to :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21451433/Sample%20thing.mp3
Some notes sounded a bit off but in general you're pretty good. Singing lessons may be of a benifit.
Gear!
Jackson RR3 with EMGs!
B.C. Rich KKV
Yamaha F-310 Acoustic

Digitech Bad Monkey.

Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by Oosh.
Some notes sounded a bit off but in general you're pretty good. Singing lessons may be of a benifit.

Agreed, listening to it again, some notes were indeed off haha. So sorry to everybody's ears. I am not claiming this is some absolutely perfect recording, this was my first run :# . But thanks so much, I dig the honesty C:!
You're not bad, if you had some lessons you would be pretty good.
What do you get if you drop a piano down a mineshaft?
E--4-
B--4-
G--4-
D--6-
A--6-
E--4-