Hello rockers !

Do you know about some new gear/equipments like multieffects ,combos, pickups in 2012 from producers as Marshall, Digitech, Boss, Crate, Peavey,Engl, etc . ?

I just checked their websites and there is only oldshit , no info about some new stuff :-(

I must ask you because I want to buy some new gear in next 3 ? months and I would like to know If I have to wait on Satriani signature Marshall head or not

Thank you for answers

Up the Iron
Guitar : Jackson DK2M snow white beauty
Combo : AXL rapture 150R
Strings : Ernie Ball 2222
pickups : Jazz III XL
style ? MAIDEN !
NAMM 2012 starts later this month.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
I read that the Joe Satriani sig Marshall will be officially announced at NAMM. Most new releases will be announced then.
Though there may be some things announced at Musikmesse...generally the big conventions are when the new gear gets announced. Though release dates will depend on the company.
STILL waiting on Jet City to expand their pedal line, they were supposed to come out with an analog delay and some others a little while ago.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by sashki
Also, Dean are gonna have a bunch of new sigs for everyone to hate.

BEHOLD, THE BRAND NEW DIMEBAG DARREL RAZORBACK SINGLECUT HOLLOWBODY. BRUTAL LOOKS BUT WITH LOVELY WARM CLEANS.

AND DONT FORGET TO ALSO PURCHASE THE LASTEST DIME AMPLIFICATION ACOUSTIC AMP, FOR ALL YOUR ACOUSTIC NEEDS.

probs gonna be something like that from Dean

in other news, Marshall Satriani Amp is the main thing i think everyone is going to be looking at seeing as it'll be the amp that Marshall should have made the JVM410 be originally. just hoping it wont be THAT much more than a regular JVM410. As long as its under £1400 it'll probably be good and worth its cash
Tom Anderson Guitarworks

Mayones Guitars

Suhr Guitars

Mesa Boogie

Friedman Amplification

Fractal Audio Systems

Quote by Bladed-Vaults
*Bane voice* ahhh yes. The br00tz, I was born with it. Molded by it. I didnt know of the light until I was already a man.
wo thanks for info about NAMM !!
bad for me that I am from Europe
I wish to visit NAMM oneday
style ? MAIDEN !
Quote by rainmaker646

You can do Musikmesse. Though from what I've heard, NAMM isn't all that great. Unless you want to snap some pics with a handful of famous musicians.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by rainmaker646

As has been said there's always Musikmesse, I think that's in Germany!
There are also small conventions that scatter around if you want to see new gear a bit late (there's always one in Birmingham, England that I've been to before around September time I think, one in London every year too, I'm sure there'll be some in larger cities in other countries too), obviously it's too late for most unveilings, but it's great to try some gear and get free stuff!
hey so NAMM2012 suck as Lady Gaga
There was no Marshall signature of Joe Satriani
hopefully on muskmesse will be
style ? MAIDEN !