Does anyone know when it comes to Europe? Have been waiting scince the first trailer! (Is it worth getting then? )
If you already play guitar, it probably won't help much. I heard it was mainly aimed towards beginners. I've not played it though, so keep waiting
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Its not worth getting. Lots of bugs and very limited scope.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
yeah i guess. im not really a beginner but im not very good either, so i guess it'll be perfect as some extra practise. im looking forward to the minigames in there too
According to Wikipedia, there's been a delay because when Ubisoft applied for the copyright for the name, a band of the same name came back and said they had the name copyrighted already. Sooo, I haven't heard besides that.

But, I'm sort of that beginner/intermediate guitarist. I'm not a n00b, but I hit the stage where a lot of techniques were opened up and it got overwhelming. That being said, I received Rocksmith for Christmas and it's helped me tremendously. Granted, the song choices really kind of suck, but they've released about 3 songs every month since the release of the game. If you're an intermediate, it will help fine tune your techniques and playing. They cover hammer-ons/pull-offs, slides, harmonics, scales, and games that help with fretwork (which, again, is great for me because I was strictly a rhythm player and had very little work with single notes on the fretboard).

For beginners up to maybe early intermediates, it'll be great. Anything past that and it's more of a 'for-fun' game than any -real- help. But still a fun game.
Fender Squier Strat
Fender Frontman 212R
Digitech RP90.
Unknown brand of my bass.