Hi

Im trying to learn to play Jakson C Franks - Marlene
So far I have figured out the "intro" and I think the verse starts with EM, AM & G then im lost. And the chorus I can't make out really.

I dont know if its right but i play with capo on 4th band.

Any help with this would be much appriciated.
Standard and capo on 3rd
e|-------------------------------------------------0--3------2-----------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------------------------------------1--1------3-----------------------------------------------|
G|--0---------------------0----------------------2---0------2----0-------------------0--------------------|
D|--2---2p0--2p0------2---2p0--2p0--------2---2----0----2--2p0--2p0-----2---2p0---2p0-----|
A|--2-----------------2--2-----------------2----0---x------0----2---------------2---2-----------------2-|
E|--0---------------------0---------------------------3------2---0--------------------0--------------------|

e|---0-----3------3---3----------------------------------------------------------|
B|---1-----3------3---3----------------------------------------------------------|
G|---0-----2------0---0----0-----------------------------------------------------|
D|---2-----0------0---0----2---2p0--2p0---------etc..------------------------|
A|---3-----0------2---x----2-----------------2-----------------------------------|
E|---------2------3---2-----0----------------------------------------------------|