So I'm trying to look up the car commercial that show a bunch of people's legs continuing to move even after they have stopped moving. It is a commercial about how a particular hybrid goes to electric power when stopped. I've tried searching for it but have had no luck.

Could anyone link me to a video of it?
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass!

It's not like bullshit, more like poetry.
Quote by )v(egaFan90
So I'm trying to look up the car commercial that show a bunch of people's legs continuing to move even after they have stopped moving.

Is that...surely you can't...whaaa?
Were you on drugs while watching that commercial?
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
I'm serious. There's a commercial that show a bunch of people in different situations walking in place instead of standing.
People don't really go to heaven when they die. They're taken to a special place and burned - Sherlock Holmes

Found it, finally! Can't believe no one had linked it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j1MIqzww3A

We didn't care... >.>
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect