So i need to get the back off my Peavey cab, but i think its sealed shut. glued or something. any way anyone can think to get it off without damaging anything? i mean... theres gotta be a way
Precision rocket-propelled chainsaw.

Serious answer: aren't those things properly glued and fitted together so you can't take them apart?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
hahaha,
yeah i guess they are... but the rattling that its making is awful. :/
Have you removed the screws in the back?
Take a flat screw-driver and use it to pry the back up. Most cabs will stick a little, but a little prying and your in there
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Alright, thanks man. moment of truth! ...

No more annoying buzzing! thank you so much! haha
Quote by Robbgnarly
Have you removed the screws in the back?
Take a flat screw-driver and use it to pry the back up. Most cabs will stick a little, but a little prying and your in there

+1

I seriously doubt it was glued unless someone did that aftermarket for some idiotic reason. Take the Jack Plate off and do the 'reverse punch'. That, along with a flat head screw driver in alternating places in the crack (edges) should do it. You may scuff the tolex doing this so be careful. You may also try taking the handles out so you can poke around that way - see what is rattling.
Last edited by 311ZOSOVHJH at Jan 3, 2012,
it was the back of the cab vibrating up against the brace in the middle of the amp. I just put a piece of like Rubber/Foam weatherseal on it and it worked fine