So, I made me a fancy new pedal board. Well, it's not really "fancy", but it definitely gets the job done and should hold up to wear and tear from gigging.

The picture has bad lighting due to the room and my camera, but I've got my Crybaby on the far right, then my TL-2, MXR 10-Band, and ISP Decimator. There is room for one more pedal on the end at the moment, but once I invest more money in Velcro, there will be room for two rows of pedals. I doubt I ever have that many, but it's better to be prepared than to have to build a new one if I ever decide to become The Edge.
Dunlop Bass wah
EHX Memory Toy
Crossfire Compressor
Boss Flanger BF-2
Boss Noise Supressor NS-2
T-rex Fuel Tank JR.

Crossfire Chorus
EHX Bass Big Muff
Boss OD-20

EHX Bass Metaphors
Marshall footswitch
Attachments:
board 1.jpg
Pre:foot.jpg
Last edited by almudjk at Jan 3, 2012,
Quote by Blktiger0
So, I made me a fancy new pedal board. Well, it's not really "fancy", but it definitely gets the job done and should hold up to wear and tear from gigging.

The picture has bad lighting due to the room and my camera, but I've got my Crybaby on the far right, then my TL-2, MXR 10-Band, and ISP Decimator. There is room for one more pedal on the end at the moment, but once I invest more money in Velcro, there will be room for two rows of pedals. I doubt I ever have that many, but it's better to be prepared than to have to build a new one if I ever decide to become The Edge.

What's the decimator like?
I love it. Every amp I've used it on has loved it, and I haven't thrown it in an effects loop yet. It keeps all your sustain and allows you to control your pick attack while eliminating all the unwanted hum, buzz, and hiss coming from your amp. If you turn it up so high that it stops your open strings from making noise when you un-mute them, it'll reduce your sustain and require more pick attack, but when used reasonably, it's outstanding.